“Experimentem ;)”
Review of Taberna Lusitana

Taberna Lusitana
Ranked #17 of 315 Restaurants in Matosinhos
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Porto, Portugal
“Experimentem ;)”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Qualidade/Preço/Atendimento topissimo, once u go there u 'll always return ;);) don't miss it:) an unforgetable experience ;)

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank FilipePorto_Portugal

• Polish first
Tongeren, Belgium
“usurpation ?”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Lusitana, Rua França Junior : I did not eat in this restaurant. I went in at 20:00 (there were about 4 tables occupied) , waited 5 min to be seated, the waiter ignored me; I progressed to the counter, waited another 5 min, saw the cook arranging dishes but still nobody gave me any attention. I had a good look at the fridge where an assortment of cured meats were displayed but no other tapas, I did not see any fish neither. After 12 min (clocked) I left, disappointed as I had made the journey especially to eat here. This is NOT the place next to the Mercado.

• Visited May 2014
6 Thank loeloe
Geneva, Switzerland
“David Davies”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Don't miss out on this restaurant, which is a bus ride from Porto. One door leads direct into the Municipal Market (the fish market) and there you can choose the fresh fish you want.The owners, who are very likeable, collect it and cook it for you, serving a most delicious meal at a very reasonable price. Excellent wine list too.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank DH D
“A good surprise...”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

A small restaurant, but very cosy. When i went there i tried only tapas, so i dont know if they have traditional meals, but those tapas....hummmm very good.... and great Sangria. If you are on the neighborhood go there, you will not be disappointed. I certainly will be back!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Moreirfi
Porto, Portugal
“If you are in the neighborhood....go there”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I went there on a friday nigth, the place is small, but well decorated, warm and confortable. We didnt have a reservation so we had to seat on the counter. We asked for some "Tapas" and all of them were very good, very tasty. The quantity was decent for two (could be more because it was so tasty....), and for drink we ordered was "Sangria", i recommend.The staff very friendly, always with a smile.
I very good experience, i will be back!!! :)

• Visited October 2013