We spent three nights at the hotel from 13-16 April on the all inclusive basis. The location is amazing with stunning ocean views and quite sandy bays. We arrived to the hotel very late and the restaurant was already closed, but the hotel staff was excellent and they had meals prepared especially for us. We had two interconnected rooms which was great. The rooms were very clean and comfy with air-con and balconies overlooking the beach and the pool. Food and drinks were tasty and good quality. We cannot agree with other reviewers who say food quality was poor. It just tastes typical Spanish and there is nothing to complain about. The selection of food and drinks was fantastic too. Coctails were sarved by glass and again were fantastic! The pool outside was freezing but we decided to enter it anyway and it wasn't that bad. There is a spa available and a small pool inside the building but we didn't use it as it was full. In fact, the inside pool should be much bigger for the hotel that size. We enjoyed a short concert of Adriano - solo guitarist/vocalist, and other entertainment programmes. The hotel runs kids club but our children were not interested. To sum up, this is a great resort, perfect for families with children, and for all of those, who love spending time outside - close to the natural beauty. Please note that the car hire is absolutely essential as the hotel is situated in the middle of nowhere. We used Hertz, however, they have a location outside the Jerez Airport - if you choose to get there from Stansted. There was a minibus waiting for us to take us to their office just 2 km from the airport. We booked the hotel through booking.com as we found their prices much lower than the original hotel's website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Cádiz like never before, surrounded by nature in our 4-star hotel, ILUNION Calas de Conil. With views of the most beautiful cliffs of the north coast of Conil, it is a unique hotel in a privileged location, between Fuente del Gallo and Roche residential complex. Wake up each morning to the murmur of the sea, and enjoy a unique summer just a few metres from the beach in the waters of these pure, sedate, intimate and welcoming coves. Hotel ILUNION Calas de Conil has 295 fully refurbished rooms, fitted with all conveniences necessary to ensure an unforgettable stay. Choose from the wide range of room categories to find one that best suits your holiday needs: With sea views or overlooking our interior garden, all rooms have been carefully designed and equipped to ensure your comfort, luminosity and convenience. Your stay at ILUNION Calas de Conil comes with a wide range of services and facilities for you and your family to enjoy: Outdoor swimming pool, indoor swimming pool (chargeable), our beauty treatments (chargeable), leisure area and children's entertainment. Keep up your favourite sports over the summer! The hotel has paddle tennis courts and a range of sports activities led by trained instructors. Discover the area around our hotel in Conil de la Frontera: Southern cuisine and a wide cultural offering in nearby towns; pleasant nature walks; watersports such as windsurfing and kite surfing for the most intrepid; and extensive golf courses which even the most demanding players will love. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your ILUNION Calas de Conil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Calas De Conil Hotel
- ILUNION Calas De Conil Conil De La Frontera, Spain - Costa De La Luz