My friend and I have just got back from a weeks holiday here, and there was nothing to complain about. Yes the entertainment was all in French, and yes there were quite a lot of French people, but there were also a lot of English. The french entertainment didnt bother us because we quite liked the background noise without having to join in. Food good, all inclusive drinks completely adequate. They would also give you proper glasses if not in the pool area, which is good for an all inclusive hotel. We met lot's of nice people and had a great time. The room was small but completely spotless and was cleaned and towels changed every day! We walked into Marbella one day along the promenade which was a lovely walk but about 6 or so miles each way. However puerto banus is only a 30 minute walk away along the front and is well worth a visit even if only to see the amazing boats in the harbour and the "posh" cars. Also a short walk into San Pedro town either along the front, or along the road. Market day is Thursday and is massive! We went to the Italian Cafe on the main shopping street which was amazingly cheap and a good place to watch the world go by. All the staff were polite and helpful and the whole place was completely spotless, the pool area was cleaned to within an inch of its life every evening, and I have to say that the pool was probably the nicest I have seen and very large. The beach was a short walk down the road, and one or two shops including a supermarket within a short distance. As I said nothing to complain about apart from it went too quick and that the two couples we met over there are still there - lucky blighters!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surroundings where we can enjoy all the beauty of the south, nearby Seville, Granada, Cordoba and Marbella make this the perfect destination to share sensations with friends and family. Located between San Pedro de Alcantara and Marbella, just 24 km from Estepona, and 45 km from Ronda and just 3 km from the famous Puerto Banus. Refurbished in 2008. 211 rooms with air-conditioning (on request), safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool, 1 children’s pool, pool bar, buffet restaurant, snack bar, Themed Dinner three times a week, Flamenco Show, a magnificent offer for both children and adults. Great additional local amenities and wonderful for golf lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Globales Pueblo Andaluz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Andaluz Hotel San Pedro De Alcantara
- Globales Pueblo Andaluz San Pedro De Alcantara, Costa Del Sol, Spain