I stayed here for a long weekend last week and thought this hotel was fantastic. We stayed bed and breakfast and travelled as 3 girls in our 20s. The breakfast was served between 7am and 10am but would recommend getting there before 9.30am so that there is more of a selection. The range of food was brilliant, we had the choice of cereal, yogurt, toast, bread, rolls, pastries, full english.. the lot. Location is ideal, within walking distance to the supermarket and about a mile to puerto banus, the walk takes about 20 mins. Taxis at night cost around 9 euros into the centre of Puerto Banus. Pool was huge! Rooms were very clean, cleaners in every day and given fresh towels. Would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surroundings where we can enjoy all the beauty of the south, nearby Seville, Granada, Cordoba and Marbella make this the perfect destination to share sensations with friends and family. Located between San Pedro de Alcantara and Marbella, just 24 km from Estepona, and 45 km from Ronda and just 3 km from the famous Puerto Banus. Refurbished in 2008. 211 rooms with air-conditioning (on request), safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool, 1 children’s pool, pool bar, buffet restaurant, snack bar, Themed Dinner three times a week, Flamenco Show, a magnificent offer for both children and adults. Great additional local amenities and wonderful for golf lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Alpha Holidays Limited, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Globales Pueblo Andaluz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Andaluz Hotel San Pedro De Alcantara
- Globales Pueblo Andaluz San Pedro De Alcantara, Costa Del Sol, Spain