Stayed at the Hi Pueblo for 1 week 8th October 2013. arrived after a long trip from Malaga airport at 10.30pm, too late for evening meal but we were directed to the restaurant where a covered salad was waiting for us, very much appreciated!
The room was very nice, 4 beds in all, when there was just the two of us, plenty of space.
Meals were ok there was always something that we liked, although the food was never hot,
we used the microwave to heat it up! every morning I looked forward to fried eggs with my breakfast but they had always been taken and the chef did put more out but it was when everyone had finished! Yes the hotel catered 90% for the French but they were a quiet bunch
and everyone got on alright. The entertainment in the evening, which was the staff, was
always in French and did go on a bit so we went next door to the Cortijo Blanco hotel and watched theirs. we have stayed their before and knew their entertainment was always good,
they had a group on 3 times and the atmosphere is great.
The weather was fantastic for this time of year, hot and no rain all week!
For anyone staying at the Hi Pueblo I would say it's set in extremely pretty surroundings, like a Spanish village and the building is only two storey, so very quiet. The pool is very large and there is a little garden with sunbeds. My only complaint is that after your evening meal there is nothing to do before the entertainment. The lounge was very old fashioned and there was
no where to have a drink and relax, the drinks were so watered down I had to order a double to taste anything. you couldn't have a proper cup of coffee only one from the machine in a plastic cup. we sat in the bar on high stools or went next door to the Cortijo and had a coffee there.
All in all we had a lovely holiday at the Hi Pueblo but it needs modernising in the way they have
done the Cortijo Blanco next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surroundings where we can enjoy all the beauty of the south, nearby Seville, Granada, Cordoba and Marbella make this the perfect destination to share sensations with friends and family. Located between San Pedro de Alcantara and Marbella, just 24 km from Estepona, and 45 km from Ronda and just 3 km from the famous Puerto Banus. Refurbished in 2008. 211 rooms with air-conditioning (on request), safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool, 1 children’s pool, pool bar, buffet restaurant, snack bar, Themed Dinner three times a week, Flamenco Show, a magnificent offer for both children and adults. Great additional local amenities and wonderful for golf lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Globales Pueblo Andaluz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Andaluz Hotel San Pedro De Alcantara
- Globales Pueblo Andaluz San Pedro De Alcantara, Costa Del Sol, Spain