Not a relaxing holiday destination-nothing terribly negative about the hotel itself, but the French kids entertainment Club 3000 totally dominate life around the pool. If you like dreadful dreadful French Europop blasted out at you from all angles, this is for you .Wife and I will never go back. Situated beside a motorway and with a shingle and boulder beach 12 mins walk away felt trapped. Advice to anyone going TAKE EARPLUGS Oh and watch out for the coked up Brits, back from the clubs in Puerto Buenos screaming and fighting in the small hours....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surroundings where we can enjoy all the beauty of the south, nearby Seville, Granada, Cordoba and Marbella make this the perfect destination to share sensations with friends and family. Located between San Pedro de Alcantara and Marbella, just 24 km from Estepona, and 45 km from Ronda and just 3 km from the famous Puerto Banus. Refurbished in 2008. 211 rooms with air-conditioning (on request), safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool, 1 children’s pool, pool bar, buffet restaurant, snack bar, Themed Dinner three times a week, Flamenco Show, a magnificent offer for both children and adults. Great additional local amenities and wonderful for golf lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Globales Pueblo Andaluz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Andaluz Hotel San Pedro De Alcantara
- Globales Pueblo Andaluz San Pedro De Alcantara, Costa Del Sol, Spain