we have just returned from a lovely week at this hotel. yes there is a busy road and the majority of the customers are french, so what? once in the hotel you don't notice the road and the french, on the whole were very pleasent. this hotel has a friendly feel about it, its like waliking around a small spanish village. our room was difficult to find but it just added to the adventure, the room was clean and big enough for 3 beds, towels changed everyday. all the staff were friendly and helpful, they all worked very hard. the food, for a 3 star hotel, was excellent, always a good varity. we planned to eat out a couple of times but didn't bother! the drinks are good, judging from the hangovers, the entertainment was aimed at the french, you can go to the sister hotel for entertainment. we had drinks at the happy hour at cheers bar and guinness at the irish bar, emeralds, both just around the corner, then back to the hotel. this is not a hotel for the young and all inclusive is a must because its not cheap to eat and drink out and about. as said before you can get the shuttle bus from the airport to marbella for under 5 euros and then the no 27 bus goes pasted the hotel every half hour for 1.20 euros. if you go to marbella get off the bus at the fountains and head left into the old town, you can find very spanish bars with tapas and a good atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surroundings where we can enjoy all the beauty of the south, nearby Seville, Granada, Cordoba and Marbella make this the perfect destination to share sensations with friends and family. Located between San Pedro de Alcantara and Marbella, just 24 km from Estepona, and 45 km from Ronda and just 3 km from the famous Puerto Banus. Refurbished in 2008. 211 rooms with air-conditioning (on request), safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool, 1 children’s pool, pool bar, buffet restaurant, snack bar, Themed Dinner three times a week, Flamenco Show, a magnificent offer for both children and adults. Great additional local amenities and wonderful for golf lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Globales Pueblo Andaluz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Andaluz Hotel San Pedro De Alcantara
- Globales Pueblo Andaluz San Pedro De Alcantara, Costa Del Sol, Spain