All reviewsmain roadno elevatorair conthe hotel reception staffbrilliant place to staypool areatowels providedsan antoniothe sofa bedperfect stayideal locationcannot faultmin walkwould stay againshort breakocean beachgirls
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Very good located. I recomend this aparment for families or couples. Breakfast is execellet and the pool Area with sun and music is great.
You can park the car with no problem. You can buy in a supermarket very near and Cook in the apartment.
I good option.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Myself and my husband went here for my 30th birthday for four days at the beginning of September.

We couldn't fault the place! The staff greeted us warmly and we were made to feel very welcome from first point of contact! The guy who checked us in walked us to our room and checked out the place so that we knew how to operate AC etc. Apartment was great, really clean, infact spotless and we never wanted for anything!

Maids came in every day to clean with fresh towels and towels for pool were at reception.

Restaurant was also really good and you could take it to the pool or your room.

Apartments are ideally located if you want to be just outside of all the noise of the strip but close enough for a short walk! We loved it! Would highly recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I recently stayed here with 3 friends. The location was excellent, place was spotless, food was great and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful! Overall our stay here made our trip to Ibiza even better and I would highly recommend to stay here!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Excellent human capital. Perfect location in Sant Antoni. International environment combined with local atmosphere. Techno music in the pool (what more!) I was traveling around the world and I never found one hotel like this.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Fab apartments. Clean. Good chilled out pool area. Staff super helpful and friendly. Only downside was there was no actual air con in bedroom - just fan.
Good area - only short walk along the beach to the main strip.
Few minutes away from Ocean Beach.