“one of the best meals I've had in San Antonio”
Review of Villa Manchega

Villa Manchega
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Spanish restaurant since 1992. Speciality in "Tapas" and "Paella". We also offer daily menu. We open all days from 12pm to 00am. Nice terrace
London, United Kingdom
“one of the best meals I've had in San Antonio”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My family and I came here after reading reviews on tripadvisor. This restaurant reached all expectations!

My dad and I had the paella. This wouldn't usually be my first choice but I felt I should have some while I'm in Spain. It was so tasty it didn't disappoint. Two of us had beef flamenquines (filled meat) filled with cheese and mushroom, also with a sauce which was absolutely delicious. That dish alone is definitely worth going back for. One of us had the burger with bacon and chips and it looked an impressive burger.

The only down side was that all the other dishes were served about 10 minutes before the paella arrived. We were all so impressed with the food there I can see why it's rated so highly. I'll 100% be back!

• Polish first
Kabul, Afghanistan
“A fantastic surprise”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We were walking back from a beach in San An when I noticed the tiny restaurant near the roundabout. It looked very Spanish so I said to my husband, I would like to go back there as I've been looking for a place like that.

A few days later we went there for lunch.

The food was magnificent! Best Gazpacho I've had in my life. We tried bunch of tapas and they all were great. Even though we usually like to try new places and we only had a few days left on the island, we went there back the next day for lunch again. Different dishes, still just as great as the ones we had before.
Staff is very nice and the prices are very decent, especially for Ibiza.

This definitely is one of the best restaurants not only in San An, but in Ibiza.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Good value money”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

I can only echo my fellow reviewers. Dropped by for late supper and ended up staying for a few hours enjoying the amazing portions of tapas. All freshly prepared and delicious. All washed down with a great house red. (Which you can ask for chilled- sacrilege to som I know but in this current heat, a great idea). Have been back a few times and average is 15-20€ a head which for Ibiza is amazing value. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2013
Turin, Italy
“Manchega ole'...”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This year is the fouth time we spent holiday in St Antoni de Portmany. We went in this restaurant a lot of times(more then 15th) and the meals was very good every times we have eaten in this place, the staff was very friendly. In this place you can try Paella , tapas and authentic Spanish food. When you are waiting the meal i suggest to try "alioli and olive whit bread"...
Excellent price/performance ratio

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Blairgowrie, United Kingdom
“Good authentic Spanish food.”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Tried this place, pleasant welcome, waiter very helpful with good English and menus in English. Shared a Fish Paella for two, way too much really, but tasted fantastic.
Many other choices available plus tapas which I find is a great option for children rather than the kids menus which tend to be very samey.
Only downside mistake on the bill quickly sorted very apologetic. Not too expensive even having had the paella which is always more than other things.