“Excellent dive operation”

US$91.17*
and up
Scuba Diving Baptism in Ibiza
More attraction details
Owner description: Arenal Diving is base in San Antonio Abad, we are PADI Diving center, we experience in Beginners course and all level PADI course, Open Water Diver, EFR, Rescue Diver, Dive master and Underwater photography an many more activities.
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Very good and professional dive operation at reasonable prices. Staff is friendly and uncomplicated. The dive sites were very nice and way beyond my expectations for the Mediterranean.
A big plus is that all the equipment is available aboard the boat and one does not have to schlepp it from the dive center. There is no additional charge for rental equipment.
A tip: Just show up on the boat in the morning. As I see it, the guys selling tickets in the harbor on the previous day are just earning an additional commission. So cut out the middleman!

1  Thank GCrispus
There are newer reviews for Arenal Diving

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We dived with this company today - 85 euros including insurance for two dives. Staff friendly and helpful enough but if you have a more then a few dives under your belt this will not be for you. Total overkill on the safety. Not a lot to look at but we were constantly being asked to get into a line or go up or down, it felt like you were back getting your ticket only worse! I dive for the great feeling of freedom you have underwater and normally don't care even if there is not too much too see, but did not enjoy this one bit. We also all came back with close to 100 bar on the second dive with no reason given for why it was cut short. In summary - probably a great place to get your ticket - if you're experienced find someone else maybe.

7  Thank Kerrianpaul
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The Dive Centre has a pleasant staff but if you are a qualified diver I would recommend you find someone else. The centre is heavily geared towards DSD (Discover Scuba Diving) and the more qualified diver suffers because of this. You will find the boat constantly going to the same dive site and stating its the weather, but the staff will tell you it's all about the cash and DSD's are the majority. Due to the fact that the centre is on the strip and tickets are sold from the huts to try divers. it's a shame because the school could be a good one if they were honest and better organized. I will dive in Ibiza again but not with this centre.

5  Thank Mark T
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I found this diving centre on trip advice for €65 I was like wow this is going to be great because this is something I've always wanted to try.

We was pick up take to the centre by the every so friendly (mark) he treated use so well great guy I must say.

We taken though training took about 30 minutes full safety brife. So easy to take in anything you didn't understand it was mad clean so you felt comfortable.

Then we suited up an headed straight in the water not going to like it did help me an my miss have done snuggle cuple times before hand so mad it a little easier.

We saw fish, starfish etc etc we even took pictures as well I can realised say I loved my experience ab definitely with out ab questions book that again also recommend .

Thanks again guys

2  Thank koffi w
Reviewed 27 May 2014

It was my first time to do diving, and the people there made it easy and enjoyable.
The instructors were amazing and very helpful. In addition, you recieve a certificate for diving.
The picture they took for me under the sea were amazing and will last for a lifetime.
I suggest this to everybody visiting Ibiza.
It was a party under the sea :)

4  Thank Andrea R