Pikes Ibiza
Tramuntana Apartments(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$155
US$73
  • Restaurant
Apartahotel Central City(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$68
  • Pool
Hotel S'Estanyol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$63
  • Pool
Hotel Playasol Marco Polo I(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$90
Palladium Hotel Palmyra(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$200
Hotel Abrat(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$93
Blau Park Aparthotel(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Marble Stella Maris(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$211
Alua Hawaii Ibiza(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$124
  • Restaurant
Hostal Tarba(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Pool
All reviewsclub tropicanatony pikesunday roastjunior suitefreddie mercuryguest listrecord playerhouse partyquirky hotelliving legendbig lovelarge kitchenstunning hotelgood vibesgreat musiclong weekendstar luxury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

....this isn't just a holiday - it's a memory in the making!
We stayed in room 2 (Grace Jones) with our friends in the adjoining room 1. These rooms were a little away from the main house which meant they were quieter than most during the infamous party nights. It's hard to write a formal review of such a FABULOUS place so instead I will just summarise some of the highlights from our stay:
Cocktails IN the pool, Soul and Motown round the pool on a chilled out Sunday, Karaoke in the bathtub with Sunny, dancing til dawn, tapas and yummy food, fresh fruit and coffee overlooking the hills, aqua-vibe, celebrity spotting (ssh!) dressing up, winding down......we are already planning our next trip :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Helenjeffery
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

You want one of those new "lively all day" hotels with all the mod cons, 4 rows of beds next to each other crammed round a pool, with €1 happy hour specials, groups of teenagers being sick and getting paralytic, all day EDM music blaring out at 1000 decibels as that is not what Pikes is about, this place is for those that really understand Ibiza.
THIS PLACE IS A TOTAL GEM
It's superb, it's ying and it's yang, it's a 400yr old building, that is SO beautiful.
Yeah if you want a room that's all touch pad curtains, all new state of the art bathrooms, a butler constantly outside your door at your beck and call don't come here. The rooms are draped in history, I wish the walls could speak, they are well decked out and have tastefully had added little touches to bring them up too date. The communal areas centre around THE pool (you know the one) and it's a serene place during the day with ample day beds dotted about with a superbly stocked bar and waitresses to bring drinks to you, the music that plays all day is great, real "chilled out" tracks. The food we had was of a very high quality, the breakfasts (we got to one!) were lovely, the full English was quality, the pool bar serves a great choice, the evening restaurant had a wonderful choice of decent fresh food, we sat down to eat one night at 11.30pm in the beautiful courtyard, how lovely. AND the Sunday lunch we had read about, BLOODY LOVELY. It reminded me of being back round my Nans, with plates of food, huge portions. The lamb I ate was without question the best I have eaten, ever. I would return just for that alone. Our stay included a Saturday that had Idris Elba performing in Freddie's Bar, if the days were chilled this was the polar opposite, staying at the hotel your automatically on the guest list, WOW this place comes alive, I won't spoil it or go into detail, I wouldn't know where to start, just come to one of them. A word about the staff, What a wonderfully pleasant, attentive, team, nothing was too much, seriously, I believe with "staff" you get back what you put in, I am always polite and interested in staff, I always tip and these guys were great, (they are staff not your servant). The previous owner Tony has handed the batten to Andy and Dawn of Manumission for those old enough like me to remember that or Ibiza Rocks for the younger ones out there and it's great to know this place is in safe hands to carry the story on.finally a word regarding Mr Tony Pike, a true legend, read up on him, what a pleasure to meet the guy, 80yrs young, I caught up with him on Tuesday Morning he was worried he'd left his 30yr old girlfriend in Pacha somewhere, had got back at 08:00 and his 5th wife was due to arrive any second!
Thanks for a truly wonderful stay guys, all of us cannot wait to return and if you do plan to come and misbehave, remember to do so in style.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank MGowing
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Room 26 rocks my world. Such a wonderful time. So much to look at and very quirky! Restaurant is amazing. Lovely people, lovely atmosphere. We couldn't wait to see Sonny's outfit everyday and Tony says he has more clothes than J-Lo!
No idiots allowed.
Ps. try the Aqua Vibe..brilliant hangover cure.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank JenniferLynne1984
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I visited here for 4 nights the last week of June with 3 friends. From the moment we arrived we knew we were in for a fantastic relaxing stay. The place is just so laid back. From check in to check out the staff could not do enough for us, from reception to pool all were happy to help and all had a smile on there faces.
Don't expect 5 star rooms, think shabby chic and you'll be close, that said they are in keeping with a few centuries old converted farm building and were comfortable enough with all home comforts.
Breakfast is highly recommended, the continental is included and consists of yoghurt, granola, fruit compote, fresh fruit, warm breads and pastries, freshly squeezed orange and quality coffee, again all served with a smile. The view from the open air restaurant in itself is worth getting out of bed for.
Great food served around the pool during the day, however, this is mainly restricted to burgers, sandwiches and tapas etc - all at a reasonable price. We tried several cocktails during our stay and all were made to perfection. The clientele appeared to be mid 30's upward so no idiots ruining the mood of the place.
Whilst there we were placed on the guest list for pacha which included transport to the club, guest list to the Lilly Allen concert at ibiza rocks in San Antonio, again with transport to the venue and finally the after party back at the hotel - which really must be seen to be believed, from the serene deserted atmosphere of the day to a party with a few hundred people which carries on until 6.30am where anything goest takes some getting used to...wow what a night, if anybody had told me I would be sat in a bath full of balls singing sweet Caroline at 5am I would have thought they had lost the plot.
Don't just think about visiting pikes -get it booked, you won't be disappointed, we are already planning for next year.
Thanks to all at pikes!!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Its ace. I loved it. Stayed here for 3 days of 'R&R' between a stag do and a work trip having always wanted to - and it was better than i had imagined. The rooms are good - the service is good - the vibe is wicked - it is beautiful - but the best thing about this place was that every single guest I met was on a level. Interesting, cool, fun. Crowd all between 30 and 40 or thereabouts - all up for a good time. Great parties on the wednesday and friday - karaoke room has to be seen to be believed. Old school fun. I will stay here 100% next time I'm in Ibiza if I'm staying in a hotel...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank TravelHamster
Silvia S, General Manager at Pikes Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thank you Travelhamster!

Old School fun! Great way to describe our atmosphere and attitude..." welcome to the family, make yourself at home and if you really must misbehave, please remember to do so in style..."

See you next time you are in Ibiza!