“a very good Beach Holiday on Ibiza”
Review of Hotel Neptuno

Hotel Neptuno
Hyderabad, India
“a very good Beach Holiday on Ibiza”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Ibiza is a nice Island and we spend there a very good Beach Holiday. Awesome and large Hotel - with avery good Interiour. My Friends am me have been there for 14 Days. The Beach at Hotel was very clean with clear Water. Swimmingpool Area have been nice, but mostly much Guests there, so we decided to go better to the Beach. In Evening the Buffet for Dinner was very good and there have been a large Choice of Meals. Especially the Desserts have been very tasty. Reception Staff was very friendly and did gave us good Recommendations for Daytrips.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Korean first
London
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We booked this Hotel just for the day as we had a late flight. I found the staff very cheerful and helpful. The whole hotel was very clean. We informed reception that we were a party of 7 in a twin room but we would be leaving by 9.00 pm, they were more than happy to accommodate us but warned us they were putting us in a slightly scruffier room as we were not stopping overnight. The room was absolutely fine and the shower was very good. The hotel is pretty central if you walk along the sea front, it's a bit of a trek if you go via the road. You need to be aware that this is San Antonio though so don't expect it to be quiet! All in all I would have been happy to stop longer.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lorraine S
Quebec City, Canada
Reviewed 21 August 2013

As soon as i get to the hotel, I liked the ambiance because from the very beginning you have the swimming pool view. the lady at the reception desk totally helpfull and nice. You can feel that you are already in Spain. She answered all our questions and I payed a really fair price for what you get.
The amazing room has a great view to the sea and Im really special about cleanness, and I can tell you the room was bright white. next time I come to Ibiza definitly Im coming back there! Congratulations Hotel Neptuno staff!

Room Tip: If you want to go clubbing, they have better price for tickets than if you just show up to the club...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I usually stay at the bellamar but saved £200 on a 5 night holiday by staying at the neptuno. The rooms are a bit dated but are fine as a base. Was a bit worried about comments made that showers not good but the water pressure was as good as anywhere else. Friendly staff & provided a room to have a shower etc on my last night as I had a late night flight. Oh & lovely sea views from my balcony at no extra charge

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank BridgetCal
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We were staying in the hotel Hawaii which is next to this hotel but we had a late flight so we wanted a room to be able to freshen up in, unfortunately our hotel didn't have any free rooms after we had checked out but offered to ring up this hotel to see whether they have availability. We paid 34 euros for this room which was very good value but lets just say we were shocked when went to our room to freshen up! The smell was absolutely horrendous in the room and it was really dirty! There was hair all over the floor and the bed sheets had dried blood on them...the shower was more like a dripping tap and there was a lizard running around the room. The 'balcony' had cigarette butts everywhere and old rubbish, it was obvious it hadn't been cleaned in a while, I can only hope that this room isn't for guests that are actually staying there!We could only find two plug sockets one of which wasn't working and when we went to use the hair dryer the whole socket fell out of the wall needless to say we were there for 30 minutes and made a quick exit!!! First impressions of this hotel aren't the greatest either... I've stayed in a lot of 3 star hotels but I wouldn't give this hotel 1 star after what we saw. We would definitely not come to this hotel and for anyone thinking of paying for a room to use if you have a late flight save your money!!!!

2 Thank Laura H

Travellers are raving about these Sant Antoni de Portmany hotels

Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Really pleasant staff, great location right by the beach, rooms are clean and tidy, safes are available for €2 a day and wifi in the lobby if you need it, great views from balcony onto beach and sunsets

Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel in July, I was next door at ses Savines with my friends but I got kicked out through no fault of my own long story!!! Any way at 4.30am with just cash and my passport my 2 room mates decided it would be better if they came with me until I found suitable accommodation I went next door to this hotel and walker in and the reception man was so nice, there was rooms available it was 42 euros per night which was fine with me, the room was realy clean with a sea view balcony and a safe, the best thing about this hotel was that after coming home from clubbing at 6am your friends are allowed in to, just don't be to loud though or he will knock on the door, for some reason there was quite a few scousers in this hotel, not at all a problem cuss they can be the funniest of people, all in all this hotel is very good 1 because they accommodated me at such short notice 2 you can bring people back if respectfull, 3 location is great it's on the promenade that leads up to all the bars on the beach front 5 mins walk to ibiza rocks bar, and next door to ocean beach club clean hotel with towels everyday and good balcony, once again thanks to the night reception man for your kindness,,,,

• Stayed June 2013