“excellent location!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Abrat

Hotel Abrat
“excellent location!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Over the last four years I have stayed and recommended this hotel many times. Firstly because it is located in a perfect location which is quiet but near the nightlife of San Antonio. It has a lovely pool and beautiful garden. Friendly staff and clean rooms. The only down side is that the rooms could do with updating just by changing the curtains and bedspreads to a plain neutral colour and replacing the hideous bedside lamps would make a big difference. Breakfast arrangement's need updating too!

Room Tip: Ask for pool or sea facing
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Pracatarn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Constanta, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Clean room, excellent food, very welcoming staff, clean pool, all impeccable services. Before leaving, we spent a few hours at the pool, with all bags packed. we had a pleasant surprise when the receptionist helped us with a special shower and refreshing, even if I had been check-out. Everything was perfect. Congratulations!
(Laura G.)

Room Tip: Sea view rooms have a great view. Sunset seen exactly as Cafe del Mar.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Scorpyon
Especial-Character, Marketing Online Manager Abrat Hotel at Hotel Abrat, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear guest,

I felt extremely proud of my whole team while reading your feedback and I thank you for that!

Indeed we genuinely love to indulge all of our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

I`ve visited San Antonio Ibiza many times, I`ve visited many hotels but Abrat is one of the best and not expensive. The hotel is located just by the sea. Friendy staff. Good internet. Food really excellent. Nice swimming pool. This hotel is rather quiet but for a one night we had a sleepless night because of the young "english animals" as our neighbors. You can drive to the hotel from the airport by public bus (4 Euro one way) and then walk from the bus station by foot about 15 minuts. You can walk along the sea by a nice promenade to the port. Many shops, bars around. The must go is Cala Tarida, the best beach in Ibiza, public bus from the bus station costs 2,90 Euro one way. Of course this hotel is not a Hilton but I strongly recommend staying there.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Marekrakow
Dear guest,

I am so glad to hear that you have loved to stay at Abrat Hotel!

We genuinely enjoy to look after our guests and it has been a pleasure for us to provide you with attentive, high standards of service.

London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I chose this hotel as the location looked nice, near the seafront and on the quieter side of town.

The rooms were clean and comfortable, and breakfast was very good (buffet to help yourself from, cooked breakfast or continental, or some of both as I had!).

The garden and pool areas are very nice, and I spend a lot of time lazing around on the sun loungers.

You can book half board (I didn't) but the bar also serves food, pizza, burgers, pasta, sandwiches.

I had a very enjoyable stay but did have a problem as I was leaving - I had some time to spare and decided to have a snack and drink at the bar. Usually you pay the bill when you leave the bar, but I paid when I ordered, as I was limited for time. As I went to leave I was asked to pay - again! I tried hard to explain that they'd already taken my money but the staff didn't speak much English, and I don't speak much Spanish. In the end I decided just to pay the 10 euro as I would otherwise be late for the airport and didn't want to miss my flight!

An annoying end to an otherwise great holiday, which was a shame, but it wouldn't stop me from booking the Abrat again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the sea.
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JamesLondonLondon
Dear guest,

First of all thanks for your feedback, it helps us to improve day by day. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed our central yet quiet location.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I just would like thanks to the manager for making my stay at the Abrat Hotel very pleasurable by allocating me in the room on the 5th floor with the most amazing views of the sea and the sun set! I have travelled to Ibiza alone and didn't know what to expect. I am generally out going person but I also like my sleep and quiet peaceful time. At the Abrat hotel I have found all that, the place is very safe , clean and if there was any noises all seemed to be gone by the midnight. The staff at the reception were helpful explaining anything you asked for. I did not like the beach on the front of the hotel and walked most times to San Antonio Bay along the lovely prom which took me about 15 min. The location of this hotel is perfect for the sun set seekers and just next to Golden Budda, very short walk to Cafe del Mar and Cafe Mambo and about 30 min walk to the West End. The guest in the hotel were all sort of group ages and seemed to be behaving well. There is a wi-fi in the rooms and the whole hotel free of charge so this was a bonus!! I have been on a half board and I was happy with the food especially with the breakfast, however in my honest opinion I felt like there was not enough choices over the dinners.The hotel has a beautiful garden which I really liked, there is a pool as well but I have not used, mainly because of the weather. I would stay in Abrat again without thinking twice, it is worth to ask for the room with a sea view, as you would definitely like what you see! I was very lucky to be in one! Many thanks again!!! Ibiza is absolutely amazing and I hope to return!

Dear guest,

Thank you for such positive a feedback!

I was really glad to hear that we have provided you with a perfect service.

We look forward to your next stays.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Me and my mrs stayed here the first week in June as a party of about 10. Beach and water sports on your doorstep. Short walk from sunset strip and a bit further you are at the west end and some good restaurants and other bars. Slight delay getting served at hotel bar at times. But it's spot on and good for all ages. If you are unsure, just book it.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear guest,

hear that you have enjoyed our central yet quiet location.

Sheffield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stayed at Hotel Abrat for 4 nights in May/June 2014, staying as a couple but with around 20 of our friends also booked in for a wedding.

The staff were friendly and efficient, the rooms clean and functional. We paid a little extra for a sea view, which was well worth it - at only around a hundred yards from the sea, the vista was stunning. The hotel is based around 10-15 minutes walk away from the town centre, along the aptly named Sunset Strip. The stroll into town is one of the most beautiful I've experienced, and there are loads of cafes, bars, restaurants en route as well, including Cafe Mambo and Cafe Del Mar. The location was perfect, then - scenic, slightly out-of-town so you can keep away from the noise if you want, but not so far out that it's difficult to get around.

The hotel has a tennis court in great condition, as well as table-tennis and pool. The bar is open from first thing in the morning until late, and is decent value. Coffees are around 1.50 Euro, a small beer was 1.80. They also do bar food which was OK.

The pool area is sizeable and the sun-loungers comfy. Everywhere was immaculately clean, and the staff were on the whole lovely. We paid for half-board, but didn't make use of the evening meals we had paid for as there were so many top class restaurants nearby. The food at breakfast was fine, though, and plentiful.

At around 65 - 70 Euros per night per room (half board) this place was amazing value - we'd definitely recommend this to anyone who isn't after top-end luxury, but rather just wants somewhere friendly, comfortable, clean and affordable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Matt J
Especial-Character, Marketing Online Manager Abrat Hotel at Hotel Abrat, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear guests,

Thank you very much for this divine feedback!

Indeed we genuinely do our utmost to pamper all of our guests and I am really glad to hear that you have enjoyed it.

Thank you for pointing out your satisfaction through all the departments of the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards.