“Amazing stay.”

Hotel Abrat
Chester, United Kingdom
“Amazing stay.”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I decided to book this hotel due to my rule of only booking hotels that are in the top 25% of hotels in that area and this hotel has not disappointed.

Currently staying at the hotel on a 5 day break but wish we were staying for longer.

On arrival at the hotel I realised that I had actually stayed at the hotel in 2008 with my friend. Just as good this time round as it was 6 years ago.

We are staying half board and the food is brilliant we can't fault it. Plenty of variety at Breakfast and at the Evening meal.

The staff are very friendly and are an asset to the hotel.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a chilled out hotel. It is within walking distance to the lively west end, and has the beatiful selection of bars on the sunset strip a stones throw away as well as being far enough away to enjoy the peaceful surroundings.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank BetwanaO
Especial-Character, Marketing Online Manager Abrat Hotel at Hotel Abrat, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for this wonderful feedback!

We love to pamper all of our guests and I am glad to hear that you have loved to stay with us.

Thank you also for pointing out your very good experience in our restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Regards.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Temse, Belgium
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Great hotel, excellent service, the best location in San Antonio.
Very friendly staff, extremely clean rooms, here you get real value for money.
I defintitely would recommend this hotel, and I'm sure I will return here as soon as possible.

Room Tip: Room with view to the pool and the sea.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear guest,

Thank you for such positive a feedback!

The whole team and I thank you for pointing out our "outstanding" standards of service all throughout the hotel. This is indeed our utmost reward!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Over the last four years I have stayed and recommended this hotel many times. Firstly because it is located in a perfect location which is quiet but near the nightlife of San Antonio. It has a lovely pool and beautiful garden. Friendly staff and clean rooms. The only down side is that the rooms could do with updating just by changing the curtains and bedspreads to a plain neutral colour and replacing the hideous bedside lamps would make a big difference. Breakfast arrangement's need updating too!

Room Tip: Ask for pool or sea facing
1 Thank Pracatarn
Constanta, Romania
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Clean room, excellent food, very welcoming staff, clean pool, all impeccable services. Before leaving, we spent a few hours at the pool, with all bags packed. we had a pleasant surprise when the receptionist helped us with a special shower and refreshing, even if I had been check-out. Everything was perfect. Congratulations!
(Laura G.)

Room Tip: Sea view rooms have a great view. Sunset seen exactly as Cafe del Mar.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Scorpyon
Especial-Character, Marketing Online Manager Abrat Hotel at Hotel Abrat, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear guest,

I felt extremely proud of my whole team while reading your feedback and I thank you for that!

Indeed we genuinely love to indulge all of our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Krakow, Poland
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I`ve visited San Antonio Ibiza many times, I`ve visited many hotels but Abrat is one of the best and not expensive. The hotel is located just by the sea. Friendy staff. Good internet. Food really excellent. Nice swimming pool. This hotel is rather quiet but for a one night we had a sleepless night because of the young "english animals" as our neighbors. You can drive to the hotel from the airport by public bus (4 Euro one way) and then walk from the bus station by foot about 15 minuts. You can walk along the sea by a nice promenade to the port. Many shops, bars around. The must go is Cala Tarida, the best beach in Ibiza, public bus from the bus station costs 2,90 Euro one way. Of course this hotel is not a Hilton but I strongly recommend staying there.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Marekrakow
Dear guest,

I am so glad to hear that you have loved to stay at Abrat Hotel!

We genuinely enjoy to look after our guests and it has been a pleasure for us to provide you with attentive, high standards of service.

We look forward to your next visits.

London
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I chose this hotel as the location looked nice, near the seafront and on the quieter side of town.

The rooms were clean and comfortable, and breakfast was very good (buffet to help yourself from, cooked breakfast or continental, or some of both as I had!).

The garden and pool areas are very nice, and I spend a lot of time lazing around on the sun loungers.

You can book half board (I didn't) but the bar also serves food, pizza, burgers, pasta, sandwiches.

I had a very enjoyable stay but did have a problem as I was leaving - I had some time to spare and decided to have a snack and drink at the bar. Usually you pay the bill when you leave the bar, but I paid when I ordered, as I was limited for time. As I went to leave I was asked to pay - again! I tried hard to explain that they'd already taken my money but the staff didn't speak much English, and I don't speak much Spanish. In the end I decided just to pay the 10 euro as I would otherwise be late for the airport and didn't want to miss my flight!

An annoying end to an otherwise great holiday, which was a shame, but it wouldn't stop me from booking the Abrat again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the sea.
1 Thank JamesLondonLondon
Dear guest,

First of all thanks for your feedback, it helps us to improve day by day. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed our central yet quiet location.

We look forward to your next visits.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I just would like thanks to the manager for making my stay at the Abrat Hotel very pleasurable by allocating me in the room on the 5th floor with the most amazing views of the sea and the sun set! I have travelled to Ibiza alone and didn't know what to expect. I am generally out going person but I also like my sleep and quiet peaceful time. At the Abrat hotel I have found all that, the place is very safe , clean and if there was any noises all seemed to be gone by the midnight. The staff at the reception were helpful explaining anything you asked for. I did not like the beach on the front of the hotel and walked most times to San Antonio Bay along the lovely prom which took me about 15 min. The location of this hotel is perfect for the sun set seekers and just next to Golden Budda, very short walk to Cafe del Mar and Cafe Mambo and about 30 min walk to the West End. The guest in the hotel were all sort of group ages and seemed to be behaving well. There is a wi-fi in the rooms and the whole hotel free of charge so this was a bonus!! I have been on a half board and I was happy with the food especially with the breakfast, however in my honest opinion I felt like there was not enough choices over the dinners.The hotel has a beautiful garden which I really liked, there is a pool as well but I have not used, mainly because of the weather. I would stay in Abrat again without thinking twice, it is worth to ask for the room with a sea view, as you would definitely like what you see! I was very lucky to be in one! Many thanks again!!! Ibiza is absolutely amazing and I hope to return!

Dear guest,

Thank you for such positive a feedback!

I was really glad to hear that we have provided you with a perfect service.

We look forward to your next stays.