“fab hotel”
Review of Hotel Abrat

Hotel Abrat
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We always stay here. Ask for a sea view and watch the sun set from your balcony.
Spotless Clean rooms, basic, but who stops in their rooms on holiday? Good choice of breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. Great location, short walk to cafe Mambo and town centre, but quiet location.
Nice pool and garden area to sun bathe.
Will be back next year.

Room Tip: Ask for sea view. If you get a room on the other side of hotel its still quiet but you face the road...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WestMidlandsEthel

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I wrote a long review on Expedia... In short there are much better hotels in Ibiza then the Abrat. I am heavy traveler with elite status in Marriott, Hilton, and Expedia so I know my hotels. The room was not the cleanest with dark hairs in my sheets. They lacked toiletries, ice machines, and certain other items I expect in a 3 star location. I really disliked the charge for the safety deposit box. As for the service, I felt they were understaffed a little rude.

My most concerning incident happened when they let a girl in we met the day before who was not staying with us in our room. She was clearly not a registered guest. Thankfully, our passports and money were kept with us in the other room.

In conclusion, I have been to Ibiza many times and was disappointed in this hotel. It was near a great beach but a bit far from the transportation in town. Abrat could easily be fixed up to make a nice resort.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank soupman01
Especial-Character, Marketing Online Manager Abrat Hotel at Hotel Abrat, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback, it helps us to grow.

We want to inform you that we deliver clean rooms, this is the most highly valued aspect of our hotel. Also on our website we indicate the services that are included in the accommodation and extra services that are not included.

We are at your disposal and hope you to give us a second chance.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Second time here, my flights were booked around its availability. Cheap to stay, fairly quiet, friendly staff, great location, superb food - recommend half board. Air con worked well in room, great food and drinks by pool too. No way this place can improve for the price.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Especial-Character, Marketing Online Manager Abrat Hotel at Hotel Abrat, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear guest,

I am extremely pleased to hear that you have enjoyed so much your stay with us.
I thank you for pointing out the excellent service you were provided all around the hotel and taste for our food.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I decided to book this hotel due to my rule of only booking hotels that are in the top 25% of hotels in that area and this hotel has not disappointed.

Currently staying at the hotel on a 5 day break but wish we were staying for longer.

On arrival at the hotel I realised that I had actually stayed at the hotel in 2008 with my friend. Just as good this time round as it was 6 years ago.

We are staying half board and the food is brilliant we can't fault it. Plenty of variety at Breakfast and at the Evening meal.

The staff are very friendly and are an asset to the hotel.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a chilled out hotel. It is within walking distance to the lively west end, and has the beatiful selection of bars on the sunset strip a stones throw away as well as being far enough away to enjoy the peaceful surroundings.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BetwanaO

Dear guest,

Thank you for this wonderful feedback!

We love to pamper all of our guests and I am glad to hear that you have loved to stay with us.

Thank you also for pointing out your very good experience in our restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Great hotel, excellent service, the best location in San Antonio.
Very friendly staff, extremely clean rooms, here you get real value for money.
I defintitely would recommend this hotel, and I'm sure I will return here as soon as possible.

Room Tip: Room with view to the pool and the sea.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you for such positive a feedback!

The whole team and I thank you for pointing out our "outstanding" standards of service all throughout the hotel. This is indeed our utmost reward!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Over the last four years I have stayed and recommended this hotel many times. Firstly because it is located in a perfect location which is quiet but near the nightlife of San Antonio. It has a lovely pool and beautiful garden. Friendly staff and clean rooms. The only down side is that the rooms could do with updating just by changing the curtains and bedspreads to a plain neutral colour and replacing the hideous bedside lamps would make a big difference. Breakfast arrangement's need updating too!

Room Tip: Ask for pool or sea facing
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Pracatarn
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Clean room, excellent food, very welcoming staff, clean pool, all impeccable services. Before leaving, we spent a few hours at the pool, with all bags packed. we had a pleasant surprise when the receptionist helped us with a special shower and refreshing, even if I had been check-out. Everything was perfect. Congratulations!
(Laura G.)

Room Tip: Sea view rooms have a great view. Sunset seen exactly as Cafe del Mar.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Scorpyon
Especial-Character, Marketing Online Manager Abrat Hotel at Hotel Abrat, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear guest,

I felt extremely proud of my whole team while reading your feedback and I thank you for that!

Indeed we genuinely love to indulge all of our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards

#5 of 97 in Sant Antoni de Portmany
Hotel Playasol Cala Tarida
Hotel Playasol Cala Tarida
#2 of 4 in Cala Tarida

Been to Hotel Abrat? Share your experiences!