Stayed here for 2weeks AI from July 21 with my husband and 14yr old daughter. We arrived mid morning and our room was available straight away which was fab. A pleasant and very spacious room. Could do with a bit of a spruce but its not a 5star hotel. Room was cleaned every day with fresh towels and linen. Couldnt ask for more in that respect. There wasnt a huge variety of food but strangely i preferred this as its far too eqsy to over indulge when its unneccesary. Breakfast was the usual fry up and a choice of 3 different types off eggs, cereal although the milk was always warm (Could do with a fridge for this) plus meat, cheese and breads. Tea, coffee and a machine that give out warm juices! Lunch and evening meal roughly the same each day - stew, meat, fish, pasta, pizza, salad and chips. Certainly enough to keep most happy. Snack bar was the usual cold burger and hotdog but if you thought on there was a microwave in the restaurant to heat them up. You could pre book a picnic if you were planning a day out but couldnt say what these were like as we didnt order one. Right now for the sunbed fiasco....you really do need to join the queue from about 8.30 and people do really run at 9 o'clock when you are allowed in the pool area. I am ashamed to say that yes i did join in with this race but only because there werent enough umbrellas and i do need an umbrella. I can honestly say though that apart from an hour at lunch i was on my sunbed from 9am to 6pm everyday but there were people that got there bed and disappeared for the day which is just wrong. I quite liked the queueing in the morning as it got people chatting and having a laugh. The man who cleans the pol has it timed to the very last minute to let you in the pool area. The music around the pool isnt that bad but if you are offended take a pair of earphones and listen to your own music. I was surprised that there werent many stag/hen parties and was definately more family orientated. 11 o'clock at night everything finishes...the music, bar, EVERYTHING! No choice of a paying bar which again suited me and my family. More suited for families with young children as there was nothing for my daughter to do but she was happy sunbathing and spending 2 euros a day for the internet or we would walk to a local bar where you could get free wifi and it was nice to get a branded drink lol. My only problem with the hotel was the pool. Im only short and it was far too deep for me to enjoy it as even in the so called shallow end it was still above my chin and as im not that confident i couldnt use it much. If you go out of the hotel turn left and second road on the left at the end is a little beach with several bars and a little hippie market which is lovely. People actually take picnics just to watch the sunset and once its set there is a lovely round of applause. Really sweet and definately worth going down to watch. Take your own drinks as a beer is around 8 euros each.
People have mentioned the noise from Shooters bar across the road.....our room was facing this bar and i must admit the karaoke was painful but thats because of the woman who sings there every night but once midnight came they took the party indoors and closed the glass shutter doors so it was virtually impossible to hear any music and we had no problems with noise from other guests either. Overall a very good relaxing holiday in a quiet area of Ibiza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel serviced apartments in Ibiza. Completely refurbished and located on the seafront, overlooking the Bay of San Antonio, Marvell Club Hotel & Apartments offers all the advantages and independence of summering in your own apartment, plus the convenience of having excellent hotel services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marvell Club Hotel & Apartaments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marvell Complex Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Apartments Marvell Ibiza
- Marvell Ibiza
- Marvell Club Hotel & Apartaments Ibiza, Spain