A lovely, clean, 3* (yes it's only 3* so don't go expecting 5*) hotel.
Food fab - my husband is very fussy and he did not go hungry, although we did hear people moaning about lack of choice - it's a 3* hotel, want more? Pay more in my opinion!
Fresh sheets and towels every day - can't ask more than that!
Pool - very clean and well kept, sun beds an issue when one particular family started sprinting to reserve beds. Wasn't an issue prior to their arrival! I would say plenty for everyone who wanted to use them at the time they were actually at the pool. What I mean is - lots were being reserved early morning, but people not actually sitting on them until hours and hours later - not good!
Entertainment - he did his best! But I personally would be happy with none. If bingo is what you're after - this is not your hotel!
Location - perfect! Far enough away from San Antonio but near enough if that's what you want.
All in all a good holiday which we (including girls aged 15/12) enjoyed. 2nd week cloudy so disappointed but hey that's out of all our control!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel serviced apartments in Ibiza. Completely refurbished and located on the seafront, overlooking the Bay of San Antonio, Marvell Club Hotel & Apartments offers all the advantages and independence of summering in your own apartment, plus the convenience of having excellent hotel services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Marvell Club Hotel & Apartaments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marvell Complex Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Apartments Marvell Ibiza
- Marvell Ibiza
- Marvell Club Hotel & Apartaments Ibiza, Spain