Fiesta Hotel Milord
Blau Park Aparthotel(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Ses Sevines(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$141
  • Pool
Hotel Club S'Estanyol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$111
US$82
  • Pool
THB Ocean Beach(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$344
US$310
  • Pool
Hotel Arenal(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$118
  • Pool
Bellamar Hotel Beach & Spa(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$190
Ibiza Rocks Hotel(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$132
  • Restaurant
Aparthotel Reco des Sol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$74
US$71
Hotels.com
Hotel Tropical(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$79
  • Pool
Palladium Hotel Palmyra(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$411
TripAdvisor
1,466 results
All reviewswater taxisan antonioentertainment teamhalf boardpool barplenty of choiceper daybar staffthomson repsgreat holidaylovely hotelnext yearall inclusive packageall agessomething for everyonefoam partyevening entertainment
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Completely Ghetto Chic
This island is fun and has all sorts of fabulousness. This hotel may be a perfect fit for families trying to keep it on a tight budget. Yet, the cost still says the hotel is not doing it's best for the customers. The staff is great, all except for Gabriel, the rest were amazing! Having come from a luxury apartment in Barcelona where admittedly a bit spoiled and also for the benefit of the reader I will add I have been feeling a bit shi@@y plagued by salmonella or a parasite of some sort I must say, all those disclosures behind me this place sucks!
We should start with the safety risks caused by the balconies that can be traversed with ease and the daily rental for your room safe, yes, that is 4€ for use of the safe. Ten euros deposit for the remote for the television. Then there is the matter of the flooring in the shower as if designed to create a slip and fall hazard, I learned the hard way. Then you have the Brillo pads offered as towels and on a truly limited basis one per person and a replacement or additional towel is 3€. Having spent some time in Cuba I know first hand what the most uncomfortable beds can be, and old...but there is no excuse to have such uncomfortable beds here, if there is I would very much like to hear why the US Coast Guard barracks were more comfortable then the beds in this hotel. The rooms come all inclusive or only partial and let me start by saying I am sincerely biased against buffets but this place is cheap beyond cheap. Back to my military experience, if it did not come from a can you probably were not served it, same at this hotel, all can fresh! There is nearly nothing in the way of fresh fruit or vegetables except for some citrus at breakfast and the ones that did exist at lunch were unripened or just bad. After having days of malnourishment due to feeling poorly in my stomach I decided to skip the canned GMO buffet and just take a nectarine (hard) back to the room, and then the door lady took it from my hand admonishing me that food cannot leave the cafeteria. Oy! This place...there is a charge for the pool towel and it's ok if you want another one or to exchange it that will just be another 3€.
This is not an Eco friendly resort and you will only be offered plastic drinking cups with very little if no thought for recycling and that is without seeing the underbelly of how the machine actually works.
Now to the matter of the beach. Well, it's gross. Smells like sewage and... It is ugly and as of July 2014 surrounded by construction with three very lovely cranes filling the otherwise also ugly cove full of hollow but coming along nicely new builds.
It's not uncommon to pay for wifi but only one device can be logged on at a time. The service is slow and unreliable is perhaps the best descriptor.
Perks, since nearly no one drives here, the parking is free. One nice thing worth mentioning is when we mentioned the shower head was covered with black mold someone came and changed it out. There are Two pools and that is why they highlight them in the professional photos, they are nice.

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank MyAbundance
PalladiumHG, Manager at Fiesta Hotel Milord, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your detailed review of Milord Hotel and also for letting us know about your stay with us. We'll make good use of your feedback immediately. Do not hesitate to contact us should you meet any other upset, since we want to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Palladium Hotel Group.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Hi, just returned from our 8th stay at the milord, we normally go as a family of 7, but I went just with my son for a week, everything was lovely as usual clean, staff friendly etc etc, but we were next door to a German family who chose to sing shout and talk very loud every morning at 6am, i find Germans very rude at the best of times but this was taking the mick, was very disappointed on the day we left as every other year the hotel was happy to open the restaurant ten min early so we could at least have toast and a drink before we set off, but this year they refused to do this, please don't let the standards slip as otherwise this holiday is my idea of heaven.

Room Tip: Pool view advisable
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your stay at the Hotel Milord and your positive remarks.
All the more I am sorry for your disappointment regarding our service on the day you left ;please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
At the Hotel, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem areas you identified and to prevent any future occurrences.
We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future!
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Booked this hotel through Thomson holidays last month. Thomson claim that it is a four star but the hotel sign states that it is a three star. The hotel accomodation was good and so was the food and entertainment. On arrival they give you a list of the hotel charges as follows:

Room safe per day 3.95 euros.
Fridge per day 8. 50 euros.
Beach towel 3. 00 euros
Iron 5.25. euros a day.
kettle 3.25 . euros a day.
Baby sitter 18 euros a hour.
Sea view 14.5 euros a day.
If you want a remote for your TV. they want a deposit on that as well.
Our balcony looked view of the bay looked straight across at seven abandoned half finished hotels.

Room Tip: I always prefer the top as it has the less activity.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank victor351

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Hotel Milord and your remarks. However I am very sorry about your balcony view of the bay( looked straight across at abandoned half finished hotels), please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
At Hotel Milord, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations; therefore your feedback is very important to us.
We would be very grateful if we had the pleasure to welcome you again at the Hotel Milord!

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Just returned from 2 weeks at the Fiesta Milord, firstly the good points, the hotel is kept spotless and the rooms are spacious, the food is amazing and one has to be really picky if you cannot find something to eat, it caters for all tastes the staff are polite and helpful and always pleasant and work very hard to please.

Now for the bad points although we were all inclusive I was stunned at the cost of all the added extras, like the safes in the rooms are 3 euro 95 per day, a fridge will cost 8 euro 50 per day kettle 3 euro 25 per day, iron 5 euro 25 per day even the beach towels were 3 Euro a day.
what really amazed me was the fact that the hotel put 12 or 14 of their OWN sunbeds on the tiny beach each day and if you want one of those it will cost 5 Euro a day. and not all snacks at the poolside bar are free you can have a hot dog, a burger, and oddly enough you can have a ham & cheese toasted sandwich but not a Cheese burger as you have to pay for that. Be warned that there is no free Wi - Fi anywhere and that has to be payed for too at a cost of 8 euro a day

And if the management of this hotel read these reviews may I suggest they try sleeping on the beds for a couple of weeks and see how many aches and pains they go home with at the end, I have never slept on such a hard and uncomfortable bed, and have had better in a 2 star hotel. this is the reason I would not return to this otherwise fairly nice hotel. what a shame this lets it down.

Room Tip: Try the rooms on the top floor of the tallest building, these seem to be quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank babesurrey

Palladium Hotel Group.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Beware of the sunglasses men selling u pills,weed,coke, whatever! We got asked by the pool bar every day if we wanted drugs! not impressed! Also the beds are really uncomfortable pfft on the fip side the food was amazing with a large selection and clean resturant. Outside the hotel we walked to what we thought was a club? It was actual a brothal with young spanish girls who want have sex with you for money! we were horrified! Dan the rep was unhelpful only bothered about selling tickets to night clubs that were 35-100 euro for the night! we obviously didnt bother! The beach wasnt the best it was like a dirty blackpool and the sea stunk of urine. it is also 55 euro to do late checkout as we had a night flight which allowed us to keep our room 12pm till 6pm. not a spcial hotel you would be better of at the canaries!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your detailed review of Milord Hotel. We'll make good use of your feedback immediately. Do not hesitate to contact us should you meet any other upset, since we want to make your stay as comfortable as possible.