“Excellent stay!”

Fiesta Hotel Milord
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This Hotel was superb, food was amazing staff could not do enough for you, me and partner went together and were worried it was going to be not enough to keep us in the hotel, but we were wrong there were two pools one where you could join in on activities and where the kids were playing or one that was a lot more chilled. the rooms were extremly clean and cleaned to a great standarrd every day! could not rate this hotle highly enough perfect for all sorts of groups, and the party life is far away you never have to see it but close enough for a 3euro water taxi over to the night life!!

Room Tip: ask for sea view when booking and double bed as there is an option to pay for these when you arrive...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank stephanie s
PalladiumHG, Manager at Fiesta Hotel Milord, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear guest:

Thank you for share your stay between us. This help us to maintain a real feedback and to keep improving day by day.

We are glad to heard your good experience in the Fiesta Hotel MIlord because our aim is to reach the satisfaction of our guest.

Thank you again and we hope to see you in our hotel as soon as possible.

Kind regards.

Juan A. Ortiz
Manager Fiesta Hotel Milord
Palladium Hotel Group

Write a ReviewReviews (1,452)

Reviewed 12 August 2014

after a bad start when arriving at 23.30 and having to wait to get bands to get a drink which we eventually got at 23.55. we stood at bar waiting to be served the bar staff were stood talking to guest which they had already served. eventually she came over to me and said its 24.00 and you can only have water. After that hiccup the holiday was fantastic Milan and the entertainment team were brilliant the kids loved the foam party and the entertainment on a night was first rate. Rooms very clean pillows were a bit hard but then some people like them like that. food was very good always found something nice to eat. fantastic holiday would defiantly go back .

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank AnnHarrogate
PalladiumHG, Manager at Fiesta Hotel Milord, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable comment here in Trip Advisor.
I’m very pleased to read your favorable comments and feedbacks about your stay with us.
On behalf of the management and team, we look forward to your next visit at the Milord Hotel in 2015.

Best regards,

Palladium Hotel Group

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived on Friday 1st August at approx 12:00 and room was ready, we checked in quickly and someone carried our cases to the lift and got in with us to the 8th floor. Room was lovely, big and very clean, bathroom great with 2 sinks and lots of storage in the room! Safe cost 3.95 a day which is a little steep but worth it for the peace of Mind and security! We then went down to the pool which was nice, there are 2, one is quieter than the other, both are very deep! Beds all full by ten am so you need to get down and get towels on! Water taxi directly outside the hotel for €3 which was great to get to San Antonio, which we did a lot! The bar is fab, good quality drinks and quick service, snacks available too. The restaurant was great, lots of choice and all very fresh, I was really impressed with the buffet but there was very little for vegetarians so if you are veggie then you seriously need to think about this! There are shops and bars near the hotel should you need anything, the entertainment at night time was atrocious, the mama Mia show was so bad it was laughable! They mimed the songs and words, the game show night was also a nightmare! Would recommend going out and definitely to see the sun set at mambo! Good for kids and lots to keep them busy, there was also a random foam party one day which surprised us, see pictures! Had to be seen to be believed! I would use this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank mcdan_19
PalladiumHG, Manager at Fiesta Hotel Milord, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear Guest,

We are very pleased to read your favorable comments and feedbacks about your stay with us. It is truly rewarding to receive complimentary comments such as yours, which motivates the whole team to strive more in providing good customer service to our guests.

My team and I look forward to your return and assure you of our best service and attention at all times.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a two week stay at the milord and wanted to review whilst things were fresh in my mind. My fiancée and myself holidayed here back in 2012 and had the most fantastic time ever, leading me to give the hotel a well deserved 5 owls on trip. Two years later and oh my milord, are you getting a bit complacent? First off the good, the hotel was again spotlessly clean, the cleaning staff really do do a tireless job around the hotel. The bar staff this year were absolutely amazing, especially the females on the pool bar, who were always smiling and friendly, some of the gents could be a bit gruff but only very rarely. The reception staff were as always brilliant, they gave us a lovely goodbye when we checked out. The dining room staff again were brilliant, always on the go and always smiling and polite.

Now to the things I feel that have slipped/could be improved etc. First off, what has happened with the entertainment team. I appreciate that they all work exceptionally hard and it must be difficult to stay smiling all day and being energetic, but it all seemed so 'forced' this year. Gunda, who I first met in 2012 was her usual friendly self and genuinely seemed to be interested in the guests. I go on holiday to rest and recuperate, I don't go to play beach sports, darts etc and Gunda seems to respect this but always has time to chat with you regardless. The other two girls are trying, they seemed very good with the kids. The gypsonian guy was okay but the other guy (with the green sun glasses), was a total waste of space. It seemed to some of the entertainment team that if you didn't want to be in 'their gang' they never bothered with you, hence why we didn't know the names of some. When we were at the hotel last, the entertainment team were under the watch of Fabio, who brought the team together into a family of sorts, they really bounced off each other, he was definitely missed by us this year and I would think Gunda as well as they were a great double act.

Now to the catering, this I was very disappointed with. The breakfasts were a highlight, we didn't get bored once with that, but after the first week a pattern was emerging. Lunch and dinner seem to consist of a turn table of roughly 4 dishes. There's only so much deep fried cod, spring rolls, tuna pasties and pizza you can eat in fourteen days and by the end I was forcing it down. Plus, the food was not of the standard of last time, the pasta being very bland and uninspired, the grill seemed to rotate the same choices over lunch and dinner, being pork chop, chicken/turkey, steak or kebab. What ever happened to the theme nights! It used to be great on an evening, trying Mexican, Italian, Spanish etc. Plus the amount of times the servery ran out was truly bad, this should never happen and I appreciate that there is lots of guests but all those guests have paid good money and everyone deserves the same choices. By the second week we were that sick and tired of the buffet we resorted to the strip down the road - something we never did last time. All in all the kitchen needs some serious attention as I wasn't the only one voicing my opinions about this whilst there.

Next was the strange going ons with the water. When we stayed last, you could get bottles of water from the bar, this was a good at night as you headed up to your room - with a couple of chilled bottles in hand to stave off the Ibiza heat. This year ALL CHANGE, all you can get are glasses of iced water from the bar - or PAY for a bottle. This is not right or fair, if your all inclusive you should be entightled to water at all times. We ended up buying a pack from the local shop for the room, but obviously it was warm - your only solution hiring a fridge meaning more money to milord. Please sort this out Milord, it's not morally right denying your guests something as simple as bottles of water, even if you dot water machines around the hotel - remembering to rip down the 'no filling bottles up' signs like the one in the dining room.

Last, I was annoyed how things in states of disrepair were still broken after two weeks of staying. Doors that wouldn't lock in the toilets, a broken urinal in building twos downstairs gents along with a light with a faulty timer, still not fixed after two weeks. I think possibly the hotel could do with upgrading a little too, as things are beginning to look a bit tired.

I really wanted to rate 5 owls again, but unfortunately you spoilt us too much last time that the faults were blazingly obvious this time around. It is still a great hotel, and we had a fantastic time, just please pick your feet up a little and don't let things slide. We will try you again, but probably in a few years time.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
9  Thank damo1306

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for giving us your opinion about our hotel and its services. Your comments help us to improve and get direct feedback.

I truly appreciate your feedback. I have personally taken note of the opportunities for improvement that you have suggested and have already started addressing them.

My best personal regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We have just returned yesterday from this wonderful hotel, we spent 14 nights with our 2 boys aged 12 and 16 and was plenty of things for them both to do, the older one was kept busy in the day with rifle shooting, boules and darts with Milan, Manu and Gundar and the younger one was entertained by Raquel and Neives in the kids club. The entertainment in the evening was fantastic and they all work so hard day and night and did a brilliant job of entertaining young and old. The hotel itself was exceptionally clean throughout from the bedrooms to the reception area where the staff were very helpful, there was always a good choice of food for everybody's taste. We had read reviews of the hotel being noisy at night time so was a little concerned but this was not the case we did not hear anything as all the hallways are carpeted. It is close to the beach which is good although we aren't keen on the sand it was good for going on the pedellos, snorkelling, jet skiing and the water taxi picked up every half an hour, for San Antonio and only 3 euros each, the beach is patrolled by the lucky lucky men which although aren't pushy they can get a bit much so in the end we just ignored them rather than keeping saying "no thanks". Just behind the hotel there is a wonderful view of the sunset which sets between 8.50-9.15pm and saves you paying café mambo prices. We will be going back as when we left our youngest was crying he enjoyed it so much :) Would recommend it 100%

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank 18cooks

Dear Guest,

Thanks for highlighting your review with the title “Excellent will be coming back :)” We are indeed blessed with the product we are able to offer and are happy to read that you enjoyed it all.

Thank you for your special comments regarding team members who made your stay even more memorable. I will be sure to share your comments with them

My best personal regards,

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

On the whole this is a nice, clean hotel and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. The food was good and the entertainment was better than any hotel of this kind we've stayed at before. The entertainment staff do an amazing job of occupying and entertaining the kids and adults all day and throughout the evening. Rachel and Nieves were exceptional at organising games and activities for the children. These guys really made a difference to our stay.

There are just a few negative points though -

1) The pool isn't really big enough for kids and families. It quickly goes from 1 metre to 2.5 metres and the small area of shallow water is usually filled with groups of people hitting a ball between them, not leaving room for much else.

2) Music plays around the pool area throughout the day and, every so often, songs with explicit/racist/sexist content will play. I don't really want to hear this in a family environment while my 9 year old daughter and dozens of other kids are within earshot. Twice I had to ask for it to be changed, but there were a few other times when nobody was around to ask.

3) The Wifi is very expensive but works out quite reasonable if you pay for 1 or 2 weeks rather than the day rate. However, it's unreliable and there was a 3 day period during our stay when it barely worked at all. When it does work, it's very slow.

4) We were looking forward to staying at a hotel on the beach but the beach didn't have very much sand and was very smelly and a bit dirty. This isn't the fault of the hotel, but it did spoil things a little. Luckily, a very nice beach is just a 10 minute walk away though. Other beaches can be reached by taking the boat that leaves just outside the hotel, so not a big problem.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank leeboardman

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your gracious review of our hotel. Both Rachel and Nieves will be thrilled and grateful to see your comments.

We have passed your suggestions to our departments, where all will look for the solution to the problems of which you informed us. Thank you very much for bringing the problems to our attention.

We all look forward to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Myself and my husband have just returned from a weeks stay all inclusive at Fiesta Milord. I'll be honest and say we had our reservations after reading some of the reviews written but we remained open minded and I can honestly say... WOW! This hotel exceeded our expectations beyond belief!
Staff: such HARD WORKERS and will do anything to help.
Entertainers: FANTASTIC shows and amazing with children.
Food: PERFECT! Lots of variety and very very hygienic.
Cleanliness: Absolutely SPOTLESS maids do a fantastic job.
Atmosphere: Relaxing, calming,
Environment: Stunning views, friendly and calm with options to suit all ages and requirements at different pools etc.

This hotel is rated 3 stars and without a doubt should at least be 4 stars! I have recommended to family and friends and will definitely be returning.

I Cannot believe some of the negative reviews I have read! Lots of people complaining about paying extras, this is clearly stated on website, if people don't like it why book?

We had no complaints what so ever. Room was perfect, heard no noise what so ever, very relaxing,amazing hard working staff, beautiful sea view from 5th floor. We stayed in room 2258 and loved everything.

Well done to all at Fiesta Milord... Your team work is clearly paying off and thank you for such an amazing holiday in Ibiza. See you again in the future.

Ps... If you fancy a bit of night life once bars are closed, pop down to peppers just down the road. Reasonable prices and good atmosphere open until 6am :)

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank DanielleandRoss

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your gracious review of our hotel. Our aim is to give our guests the maximun satisfaction. Your comments reflect that we have achieved our goals, so we are really proud of providing you with a wonderful holiday.

Greetings from Eivissa! Many thanks for your recent visit and for posting a review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sant Antoni de Portmany
1 mi away
Alua Hawaii Ibiza
Alua Hawaii Ibiza
#5 of 97 in Sant Antoni de Portmany

Been to Fiesta Hotel Milord? Share your experiences!