The only thing about staying here that I'm glad about is the fact I was drunk most of time so didn't take much notice.
Went here on a friends holiday last year for 10 days. Where do I start with Azuline Pacific..
1. Reception staff were very unfriendly and unhelpful - never once did I witness a smile on their faces and they were just constantly grumpy!
2. The bedroom was adequate, beds were decent and room was clean enough. Luckily we were able to get a room with a balcony over the pool.
3. The shower was terrible.. I could not even wash my hair as it was just a cold drip. My friend had to actually poor water from the tap on my hair.
4. The worst part about this hotel is the food (dog food). It wasn't even editable, it tasted vile!!
The only good thing about the hotel was the pool area.
Definitely would visit Ibiza again but not this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AzuLine Hotel Pacific is located a few minutes from the beach, in a quiet part of San Antonio, one of the major tourist areas on the island of Ibiza.The town centre is 200 m from the hotel and has a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants.The azuLine Hotel Pacific offers great facilities and services to make your holidays unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Onthebeach, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your azuLine Hotel Pacific reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- AzuLine Hotel Pacific Ibiza, Spain