Booked this hotel for 4 nights in August and it is a more than acceptable place to stay. Rooms were clean and had a fridge and table and chairs - which is all your looking for really for pre-drinks. A balcony would have been nice but for four days it wasnt a big deal. The pool is small and in the shade BUT there is a beautiful little beach 20 steps from the hotel with amazing clear water good for swimming which is much nicer than the main San An beach. The hotel is a good 10 min walk from the West End but again, that was no big deal. Friendly staff, clean rooms and no security issues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TheFormentera Apartments has high quality apartments in a great location, just near the centre of San Antonio with its famous "Sunset, Café del Mar and Savannah", and the spectacular views of the sunset. The small, sandy beach of Es Caló d'es Moro is about 50 m away, while the beautiful, beaches of Cala Grassió and Cala Grassioneta are just a short walk along the coast. Facilities: Pool area, with swimming pool, solarium and free sun beds. Studios:All have air conditioning, full bathroom, satellite TV with music channels, kitchenette, mini-fridge. Not all rooms have a balcony. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Grupo Playa Sol, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Formentera I reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Complejo Formentera Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Es Calo Playa
- Apartamentos Formentera I Ibiza, Spain