“Great. Will return.”
Review of Ibiza Rocks Hotel

Ibiza Rocks Hotel
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Stayed in Ibiza rocks Hotel in September '13. hotel is central with everything you need on site (supermarket, two pools with bars, one of which serving food). rooms are not too fancy but were clean.what more do you want.

wasn't a probolem for me but if looking for a nights sleep forget it.or bring ear plugs.

went on an Ibiza rocks boat party and totally enjoyed and would recommend it.

If visiting sunset strip and on a budget make the most of the little off license with terrace out front. same veiw but bottle of san miguel 1.20 as opposed to 6 euro.

will definitley return to san antonio and ibiza rocks!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aisling T
Ryan H, Overseas Delivery Team Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Hi

Thank you for your review and comments.
Its good to hear that you found the hotel central with everything you need and that you would like to return.
The hotel caters for the youth market so noise is expected.

Ibiza Rocks the Boat is a popular pre gig party with our guests and I am really happy to hear you enjoyed it and would recommend it.
We look forward to seeing you in 2014 so we can make your stay with us even more enjoyable.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,451)

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I went at the end of august 2013 for 7 nights with 5 friends.
I've been before but only to see acts, i always wanted to stay but i was middy disappointed.
Saw Dizzy and don't get me wrong, was really good even though I'm not that keen on him.
You could bring your own booze down, provided it was in a cup.
Stage view room was sick, well worth the extra 200 euros.
Rudimental was cancelled as they had bigger things in the US. We went to bossa instead, standard
To be honest I found it all a bit too posey, and I'm a poser. It wasn't that great by the pool, so big it lost its atmosphere. The cd's they played got a bit repetitious. One of the day time dj's was really good. The staff were friendly but the security :-/
They should have been more lenient, is the understatement of the year. I understand if you can't let people in from other hotels, but to stop you from having more than 3 people in a 3man room defeats the object. We wasn't even making much noise.
I'd go again but only for a couple nights while someone i love is playing.

Room Tip: Like i said, Stage view.. Once it gets going you'll want to get involved but the view is sick
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank JonnyDanish
Ryan H, Overseas Delivery Team Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Hi

I am sorry to hear that you were a bit disappointed with your stay with us and found it lacked atmosphere around the pool. We always like to receive feedback so we can improve things moving forward and make the day events even better.
When you come back check out our smaller chill out Tropicana pool and our new Malibu bar area.
Great to hear you liked our resident DJ in the day and that the staff were friendly towards you.
We take our guests safety and security seriously and have security on hand 24 hours a day for that purpose. They are not there to spoil your fun but to keep you safe.
The rooms have a strict ratio policy also for our guests safety and for those around them.
I agree that the view from the gig view rooms is amazing and happy to hear you felt it was worth paying extra for. They are very popular rooms and make the gig experience personal.
Please come back and stay with us again so we can make your stay more enjoyable.
Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I went in June 2011 and Sept 2013. It hadn't changed. Still the best place to stay in San Antoni by far. Its clean, comfortable, the staff are always really friendly, The rooms are a decent size, and the bathrooms are clean, wonderful pool area (although not being able to have your own water in the pool is annoying.) The bars nice to and the gigs are always so much fun! I could never fault Ibiza Rocks, its one of my favorite places I have stayed and I'm sure I'll go back again one day.

Room Tip: balcony for gigs, best way.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank erh21

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and its good to hear its one of your favourite places in the world.
Happy to hear that you found the staff really friendly and the hotel clean and comfortable.
I agree the gigs are a lot of fun and watching them from the gig view balcony rooms is a more personal way of watching and a popular choice for our guests.
Sorry to hear you felt that not being able to take your own water around the pool annoying. However good to hear you liked the bar which do provide water.

Thank you again for your comments and make sure you come back and stay with us in 2014 so we can make your stay even better

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I came here in July 2012 for my first girls holiday after finishing my A-levels and starting uni. It was brilliant for young holiday makers. The hotel includes lots in your stay - gig tickets, pool parties, BBQs and money off tickets to the big clubs.

The rooms are simple and the pull out beds are not the most comfortable in the world. But for a first, cheap girls holiday it was just what we were looking for.

The air-conditioning is not included in the price.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms give you a brilliant view for the gigs!

Hi

Thank you for your review on Ibiza Rocks hotel and choosing to stay at our hotel for your first girls holiday.
I am glad to here you had a brilliant time with us and found there was lots included.

Sorry to hear you found the pull out bed uncomfortable but happy that it didn't alter the enjoyment of your stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and come back and stay with us in 2014 so we can make your stay even better.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

First time in Ibiza and we chose to stay in Ibiza rocks due to its reputation and it did not fail to disappoint. Upon check in we were dealt with politely and efficiently. The rooms were very clean and well presented. The staff downstairs were very helpful towards any inquiry we had during our stay . The Ibiza Rocks reps were excellent in keeping the events board updated for the all the big night clubs on island and also saved so much money on buying club night tickets from them at a discounted price, sometimes up to €30 cheaper!

The system in place which you use to pay for food or drinks from the bar is handy as you room card doubles up as a credit card. You too it up at reception and hence use that to pay for everything, its registered so no need to worry it you lose it! The hotel has on site super market and Ibiza Rocks Shop on sight also.

There are two swimming pools one slightly smaller, very calm and quiet with food bing served throughout the day and bed loungers surrounding the pool, perfect for a hangover which is likely! Many times we walked in from a night out at about 8am, literally went straight to pool side and fell asleep in the sun.

The second is much bigger thus is where the events take place twice a week in Ibiza Rocks. It has a live DJ all through the day, sells cocktails too really great atmosphere!!

During our stay we managed to see 3 events, Tinie Tempah, Example and Ellie Golding at Ibiza Rocks. The great thing is if you are staying at the hotel you are not charged for the events you are given special wrist bands, allowed in areas others aren't. It's really cool because people all over the island will be turning up who have bought tickets so you're literally partying with 2,000 people in the same spot you were sunbathing a few hours ago. The transformation is mad!! Also handy if you want pop back up to your room for anything!

Has wifi which is great and also very close to Cafe Mamba, second best sunset point in the world!!! Also not far from Ocean Beach Club!

All in all I had a great stay here its a little pricey but it expected staying in one of the most famous hotels, there's a lot of ways of doing it cheaper but a little extra money is well worth the experience!!! Cannot wait for Ibiza 2014!!!!!!

Room Tip: A stage view room is definitely the best bet!! We were lucky enough to meet a really cool bunch from...
3  Thank Christina A
Ryan H, Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Hi

Thank you for your review. Pleased to hear that you had an amazing time here in Ibiza Rocks Hotel and found our team of hosts excellent.
I agree that the room key acting as a debit card is useful and means that you're not carry loads of cash around with you.
The stage view rooms are a popular choice with our guests and makes the gigs more personal.
Its great to hear you enjoyed the 3 gigs and the amazing atmosphere around the pool and felt you had everything you needed close by.

Thank you again for your comments and hope to see you in 2014 for another amazing time.

Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here this past summer and it was a good choice because we were attending an event at the hotel. Our balcony view allowed us to enjoy most of the show in the comfort of our room. This was very convenient. A DJ played good poolside music during the day which we could enjoy from our room. Basically, this hotel felt like a party all day...which sums up the Ibiza experience. I think there should be more Vegas hotels setup like this. Security is good with guests having to wear wristbands at all times.

On the flipside, the walls are very thin. I could hear luggage being rolled through the lobby and banged down the stairs from our room which was on a lower floor. While guests' yelling all night and early morning was VERY ANNOYING, I guess it's expected in a hotel like this which caters to the young party crowd.

Lots of people working, but not all of them seem to know what's going on. Slightly disorganized, but most workers were cordial.

I'd definitely stay here again if we attended an Ibiza Rocks event. If not attending an event, I'd want to try staying at a quieter Sant Antoni hotel or better yet I'd stay on the Ibiza town side of the island where there are other good clubs to attend.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Pasi2000
Ryan H, Manager of Overseas Delivery at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your review on Ibiza Rocks Hotel.

It's good to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I would agree the Stage View rooms are the best option as watching the gig from your room makes it a more personal event, which is favourable for some guests!

I am sorry that you were unhappy with the noise levels in the hotel, but as you said in a hotel of our kind that caters to a young and lively audience in the centre of San Antonio it must be expected. In regards to you feeling the staff were disorganized its a surprise to hear this as we do feel like we have a strong working environment at the hotel, that does run smoothly for our customers.

Thanks again for your feedback! Make sure you come and stay with us again in Summer 2014 so we can make your next stay with us even better!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Had a three night stay at Ibiza Rocks this year. The hotel is slightly pricey due to its reputation however if you book in advance you get the better deals. We had a stage / pool view room which was great as Example played at the hotel while we were there. The room itself was basic, with pull out beds for the third person, but clean enough. The pool area is lively, as you would expect but I found the reception staff to be slightly dismissive, not surprising really seeing as they are dealing with drunken tourists most of the day. Hotel a bit of a walk from the centre of San An Bay and the other side of the island to Ibiza Town. If I went to Ibiza again I would consider the hotel again but would be more likely to stay towards Bora Bora.

1  Thank RDL19
Management response:Responded 20 November 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your comments on Ibiza Rocks.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and the Example gig. I agree having a Stage View room really does make the difference, and makes the gigs a lot more personal and enjoyable. We always have early booking discounts applied to our prices when they are first released so would encourage people to book early!

I am sorry to hear that you received a less than perfect experience with the Ibiza Rocks reception staff, we will take your comments very seriously as we strive for excellent customer service, so all feedback is valued and taken on board.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to review Ibiza Rocks. We hope to see you again next year!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sant Antoni de Portmany
#54 of 97 in Sant Antoni de Portmany
Hostal Mari
Hostal Mari
#21 of 97 in Sant Antoni de Portmany

Been to Ibiza Rocks Hotel? Share your experiences!