“Amazing...get me back there..” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ibiza Rocks Hotel

Ibiza Rocks Hotel
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing...get me back there..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have just arrived back after 5 nights in Ibiza Rocks Hotel. I had an amazing time, arrived early at the hotel and was greeted by the entertainment team straight away who helped us check in and show us to our room. Once settled they told us everything we need to know and we was ready for the MAD few nights ahead. They were always on hand and happy to help out with anything we needed.

The hotel is central location to everything and very easy to find your way around :D The food is fine and the rooms are basic but have everything you need. The first day we had one slight issue with ants however staff came and sorted it straight away and we didn’t see them again.

Overall my time at Ibiza Rocks Hotel was excellent and the team was fantastic always up for a laugh and getting everyone involved. A big thank you to Tiffani, Katie, Jordon and Niamh :D

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank ktreed2014
Dave B, overseas Delivery Team Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I am really happy to hear you had an amazing time in the hotel with our team of hosts who helped to make your holiday excellent. Your comments have been passed onto Tiffani, Niamh, Jordon and Katie.
I agree that the hotel is in a great location with everything on hand.
We would love to see you back with us to experience one of our gigs.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I went just before the season starts, had a great room but wouldn't bother staying there again or recommend it. My group and I got a cheap deal but would not be paying anymore we did. Staff are so slow at doing anything, except when it comes to patrolling the pool side and even confiscating bottles of water off guests. The people who stayed in this hotel were tramps/wannabes who had no idea to be in a social setting, having arguments all time of the day and night causing trouble but no security did a thing. I can imagine it's a good experience if you had a balcony during a performance but I just wouldn't bother with that hotel again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kate R
Dave B, Overseas Delivery Team Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Hi

I am sorry to hear that you didn't have a more positive experience in Ibiza Rocks Hotel.
It's good to hear you had a great room and I hope that you and your group still had a good holiday.

Ibiza Rocks is a young and lively hotel so unfortunately a certain amount of noise is to be expected
Thank you for your feedback on the staff this helps us improve the experience for future guests.

Having a gig view balcony is a fantastic experience and I hope you can come back in the future to be part of it.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

Me and 3 friends stayed here September last year, I was a bit put off by some of the reviews left on here.
We weren't due to check in until 2pm, but the hotel staff were ever so friendly and let us in our room at 9am, they also made sure our room was situated near our friends.
Hotel rooms were basic but clean. If there was any trouble in the hotel, people were instantly band so it was a safe place to stay. The staff serving food and drinks throughout the day were really slow though. For breakfast the baguettes filled with sausages and bacon were really nice.
The pool was clean and the area surrounding it.
Going back again in September :)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ryan H, Overseas Delivery Team Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Hi

Thank you for your review.
I am pleased to hear that you found the staff friendly and helpful and the hotel a safe, clean place to stay. It is something we take seriously.

Sorry to hear you found the bar staff a bit slow but agree the sausage and bacon baguettes are worth the wait!

We cannot wait to see you back here in September. make sure you pop down to the host team to say hello so we can make this September even better.

Roscommon, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Stayed in Ibiza rocks Hotel in September '13. hotel is central with everything you need on site (supermarket, two pools with bars, one of which serving food). rooms are not too fancy but were clean.what more do you want.

wasn't a probolem for me but if looking for a nights sleep forget it.or bring ear plugs.

went on an Ibiza rocks boat party and totally enjoyed and would recommend it.

If visiting sunset strip and on a budget make the most of the little off license with terrace out front. same veiw but bottle of san miguel 1.20 as opposed to 6 euro.

will definitley return to san antonio and ibiza rocks!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Aisling T
Hi

Thank you for your review and comments.
Its good to hear that you found the hotel central with everything you need and that you would like to return.
The hotel caters for the youth market so noise is expected.

Ibiza Rocks the Boat is a popular pre gig party with our guests and I am really happy to hear you enjoyed it and would recommend it.
We look forward to seeing you in 2014 so we can make your stay with us even more enjoyable.
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

I went at the end of august 2013 for 7 nights with 5 friends.
I've been before but only to see acts, i always wanted to stay but i was middy disappointed.
Saw Dizzy and don't get me wrong, was really good even though I'm not that keen on him.
You could bring your own booze down, provided it was in a cup.
Stage view room was sick, well worth the extra 200 euros.
Rudimental was cancelled as they had bigger things in the US. We went to bossa instead, standard
To be honest I found it all a bit too posey, and I'm a poser. It wasn't that great by the pool, so big it lost its atmosphere. The cd's they played got a bit repetitious. One of the day time dj's was really good. The staff were friendly but the security :-/
They should have been more lenient, is the understatement of the year. I understand if you can't let people in from other hotels, but to stop you from having more than 3 people in a 3man room defeats the object. We wasn't even making much noise.
I'd go again but only for a couple nights while someone i love is playing.

Room Tip: Like i said, Stage view.. Once it gets going you'll want to get involved but the view is sick
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank JonnyDanish
Ryan H, Overseas Delivery Team Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Hi

I am sorry to hear that you were a bit disappointed with your stay with us and found it lacked atmosphere around the pool. We always like to receive feedback so we can improve things moving forward and make the day events even better.
When you come back check out our smaller chill out Tropicana pool and our new Malibu bar area.
Great to hear you liked our resident DJ in the day and that the staff were friendly towards you.
We take our guests safety and security seriously and have security on hand 24 hours a day for that purpose. They are not there to spoil your fun but to keep you safe.
The rooms have a strict ratio policy also for our guests safety and for those around them.
I agree that the view from the gig view rooms is amazing and happy to hear you felt it was worth paying extra for. They are very popular rooms and make the gig experience personal.
Please come back and stay with us again so we can make your stay more enjoyable.
Thank you for your feedback.
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I went in June 2011 and Sept 2013. It hadn't changed. Still the best place to stay in San Antoni by far. Its clean, comfortable, the staff are always really friendly, The rooms are a decent size, and the bathrooms are clean, wonderful pool area (although not being able to have your own water in the pool is annoying.) The bars nice to and the gigs are always so much fun! I could never fault Ibiza Rocks, its one of my favorite places I have stayed and I'm sure I'll go back again one day.

Room Tip: balcony for gigs, best way.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank erh21
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and its good to hear its one of your favourite places in the world.
Happy to hear that you found the staff really friendly and the hotel clean and comfortable.
I agree the gigs are a lot of fun and watching them from the gig view balcony rooms is a more personal way of watching and a popular choice for our guests.
Sorry to hear you felt that not being able to take your own water around the pool annoying. However good to hear you liked the bar which do provide water.

Thank you again for your comments and make sure you come back and stay with us in 2014 so we can make your stay even better
Canterbury, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

I came here in July 2012 for my first girls holiday after finishing my A-levels and starting uni. It was brilliant for young holiday makers. The hotel includes lots in your stay - gig tickets, pool parties, BBQs and money off tickets to the big clubs.

The rooms are simple and the pull out beds are not the most comfortable in the world. But for a first, cheap girls holiday it was just what we were looking for.

The air-conditioning is not included in the price.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms give you a brilliant view for the gigs!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Hi

Thank you for your review on Ibiza Rocks hotel and choosing to stay at our hotel for your first girls holiday.
I am glad to here you had a brilliant time with us and found there was lots included.

Sorry to hear you found the pull out bed uncomfortable but happy that it didn't alter the enjoyment of your stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and come back and stay with us in 2014 so we can make your stay even better.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sant Antoni de Portmany
Hotel Puchet
Hotel Puchet
#6 of 106 in Sant Antoni de Portmany
Sol House Ibiza mixed by Ibiza Rocks
Sol House Ibiza mixed by Ibiza R...
#11 of 106 in Sant Antoni de Portmany
Intertur Hotel Hawaii Ibiza
Intertur Hotel Hawaii Ibiza
#2 of 106 in Sant Antoni de Portmany
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,850 reviews
Bellamar Hotel
Bellamar Hotel
#5 of 106 in Sant Antoni de Portmany

Been to Ibiza Rocks Hotel? Share your experiences!