“One of the best weeks away I've had!”
Review of Ibiza Rocks Hotel

Ibiza Rocks Hotel
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I went to Ibiza Rocks Hotel at the end of June 2014, and stayed in one of their rooms with a balcony overlooking the pool. It was probably one of the best weeks of my life! The rooms are great, and have everything you'd expect, plus the opportunity to add extras, the quality of entertainment twice a week is unrivalled with their 'Ibiza Rocks' and 'W.A.R' club nights which you get free entry to as a hotel guest, and the hotel security are on 24/7 so you know you're safe all the time. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to stay in Ibiza!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool are best, you get to watch performances from some of the world's bigg...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Dave B, Overseas Delivery Team Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for your great review.
It's really good to hear you had one of the best weeks of your life.
I totally agree that the stage view rooms are a good tip to watch our twice weekly events from and it sounds like you enjoyed both the Ibiza Rocks and W.A.R gigs.
It also great to hear you felt safe in the hotel with the 24/7 security.
Please come back and stay with us again in the future for another amazing time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,456)

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Nothing I can say about my stay at this hotel will come close to describing how good it was, easily one of the best weeks of my life, every service was impeccable, from the DJ to the host service, will be sure to come again next year.

Bravo Ibiza Rocks, see you next year

• Stayed: June 2014

We are really happy you had one of the best weeks of your life and that my host team played a big part in that.
Please come back soon and see us again soon

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Had an incredible week staying at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel as part of Tribe Ibiza. Staff were friendly, rooms were clean, pool and bar area was very good, and prices were reasonable. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Great to hear you had an incredible week in Ibiza Rocks and that you would stay here again.
We hope to see you all again for another incredible week.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stayed at the Hotel during the last week of June with some mates from home, we all thought it was a great place to stay, gigs were a lot better than I thought they would be and the staff were so friendly and approachable they were incredibly helpful with everything! I would definitely recommend buying tickets from the host team as they are in the hotel and any problems or questions I had, they would either solve, answer or find out for me.

Hi

Thank you for your review.
It's really great that you found the team here friendly, helpful and approachable.
I agree that getting all your tickets from the host team is a safe and secure way of enjoying Ibiza with the added bonus of having the team on hand 7 days a week, 10am until midnight to help with any questions or advise.
The gigs are amazing and I am glad you enjoyed them.
Come back and stay with us again in the future so we can make your holiday even better.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Lovely hotel, modern, great location. About 34 euros in a taxi from the airport or they do a shuttle transfer for £20 return. Just a short walk down to the beach and west end, also closer to the rocks for the sunset. Best hotel I've stayed in, I felt safe, the door wasn't going to be kicked in easy and there wasn't people running up and down the corridors screaming. You can pay a small extra price (we only paid £10) to get a pool view which I definitely recommend. You can watch the gigs from the comfort of your balcony. There are two pool areas both with bars. One is really quiet and the main one which you see in all the pictures has a DJ playing from 10am. Overall lively hotel, great value as the gigs are included in your price, supermarket shop on site, taxis right outside. Only people who are staying in the hotel can get in. It was clean and the staff are the nicest I have ever met in Spain. The only downside was you have to pay an additional 3 euros a day for the safe, although we didn't feel we needed it and 6 euros a day for the air conditioning. You can pay to access wi fi in your room or there is free wi fi downstairs in the entrance lobby. I would definitely recommend staying here if you are there for a party holiday, I really loved it. Not for families or kids though.

Room Tip: Pay extra for pool view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I am really happy to hear that you had a brilliant time and would recommend us.

It is also great to hear you felt safe in the hotel and you found the staff friendly. However I would always recommend a safe to any future guests to ensure your valuables are insured.

I agree getting a gig view room is defiantly worth the extra money and makes the whole experience a lot more personal and that you have very facility needed right on your door step.

We really hope to see you again in the future for another amazing holiday.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed as part of a group of 11 for a girls weekend.

On arrival we were dealt with quickly and all the room keys were issued. When we arrived at our rooms we realised that 3 rooms had been put together and the 4th room was way at the opposite side of the hotel. The hotel is a huge and like a maze so this wasn’t ideal for us. I went down straight away and they managed to change it to the same side.

The rooms themselves are ok. 2 beds and a pull out bed and just the usual self catering facilities.

The pool area is the best bit and there is a chilled atmosphere all day with a dj playing.

The few things that stop me giving it 5* is that air con, wifi and safe all cost extra and charged at a day rate. I would have thought these would have been included in the price!! I paid 10 euros for 3 days wifi access only to find out after I bought it that it does not work in the pool area, just the room. Also lifeguard will take anything from you if you haven’t bought from the bar (2 euros for a tiny bottle of water at the bar but 1 euro for a big bottle out their shop!!). You can only purchase things by using a card that is topped up with money at reception… rather annoying.

On checking out we were hoping to keep at least one of the rooms on but were told that all 4 rooms were needed and they were fully booked but we did not leave until 7pm that day and the hotel was infact half empty!!

I would stay here again despite the minor negative points.

1  Thank kylieclyde

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Its great to hear that check in at the hotel was quick and that reception were accommodating in moving one of the rooms.
Sorry to hear you were unable to keep all the 4 rooms on for a late check out. Sometimes it can be that the room type is needed for new arrivals coming in that day.
Reception will try to give late check out at a fee where possible. Otherwise we have shower facilities and a luggage room.

I agree the pool area is a great facility of the hotel with our live daily DJ creating a good atmosphere.

There is free wifi in reception at all times and also around the pool on gig nights from 6.30 - 12.30am.
To have wifi in the rooms it is at an extra cost, however your feedback about the extras has been taken on board.

Its great to hear you would stay here again and we are always looking at ways to improve and hope to see you all again to give you an even better experience.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Ibiza rocks is exspensive for the quality of accommodation and if you're not into dance music at 10am everyday or being pestered by reps and stag party's round the pool it's not for you.

The location is great for the west end of Ibiza and it is an ideal party holiday for groups of girls and lads

However next time I return to Ibiza I will save money on cheaper accommodation and spend it on clubs etc.

Pain in the neck buying drinks at the hotel as you've got to load your room card with money, which is non refundable!

Avoid ground floor stage view rooms as you'll have an 8ft wire fence for a view everyday and don't lose your wrist band as a new one is €35 and you can't get back into the hotel without it.

Top floor stage view rooms, which we had, are big and just fat enough away from the rabble.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chris L

Thank you for your review. Ibiza Rocks is a youth hotel and music around the pool is part of that experience.
I am sorry you felt it was overpriced and agree that it is in a great location and good for a party holiday.

The room key doubling as a money card is a way of keeping our guests money safe as we can replace the card but cannot replace lost money. The cards are refundable.

The hotel has a wristband policy to keep the hotel safe and secure and helps security identify true guests.

I agree the top floor stage view rooms are a good size and in a good location.
The fence is there to stop the ground floor room terraces being used by people that are not in those rooms.

Your feedback has been taken on board and we are always looking at ways to improve our guests experience and hope to see you in the future for a different experience.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sant Antoni de Portmany
#10 of 57 in Santa Eulalia del Rio
Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel
Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel
#7 of 33 in Playa d'en Bossa

Been to Ibiza Rocks Hotel? Share your experiences!