Ibiza Rocks Hotel
Hotel Gran Sol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$81
  • Pool
Hostal Mari(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$49
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Arenal(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
  • Pool
Bellamar Hotel(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$123
Florencio Hostal(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$45
  • Pool
Hotel Puchet(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$86
  • Pool
Palladium Hotel Palmyra(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$234
Hotel Abrat(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hotels.com
Fiesta Hotel Milord(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$76
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Fiesta Hotel Tanit(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$116
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
1,457 results
All reviewsstage view roompool partycraig davidmain stagewest endair connext yearmain poolparty atmosphereclosing partiesfree entrymy friendquiet poolrooms are basicgreat musicclub ticketsamazing week
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Firstly, I would like to say that we did have a good time, but we were quite disappointed by Ibiza Rocks.
We arrived at around 1.45am and was quite surprised to discover that the hotel was practically dead and all the lights were off, we thought this was a bit weird considering it's a 'party' hotel. Lights seem to go off around the pool around 9pm.

Check in was quick, but would have been useful to suggest where we could get something to eat considering everything in the hotel was closed.

Room was fine, clean.. Bit disappointed in the view we got, we paid extra for a pool view but we were right on the corner, resulting in part of our view being blocked off by a wall.
Air con wasn't worth the money we paid, blew out hot air.
You won't be sleeping past 10am as music starts playing around the pool, but we were fine with that as we didn't want to spend all day in bed anyway.
Sun lounges do get taken up quite quickly.

You will need to top up ur room card with tokens, which we were not told at check in, very annoying when ur starving and having to go back up to reception.
Not too expensive for food and drinks.

If you plan to go to the zoo party of a Saturday, they do have painters by the pool bar that u can book, which we did, however we did find that the ones right outside the hotel were cheaper.
U can get a taxi outside the hotel straight to zoo, around €10.

Around a 6 min walk to the west end, u do have to be blunt and use the word no, as everywhere u turn there is someone invading ur personal space, trying to get you into their bar.
Roughly a 10-15 min walk to the beach.

To be honest, we were disappointed as it seems nobody talks to anyone and ibiza rocks at the weekend is pretty much dead.
The rules are quite tight, you have to have a wristband to get in and they do check!
Matty the rep was very helpful, didn't push us into anything but was more than willing to share information and help us out.

They do have a luggage store room and you may use the showers in the lobby to freshen up and change before the airport and reception will give you fresh towels. Remember to have your toiletries handy as there isn't any shower gel in there.

I would definitely return to Ibiza, but I won't be returning to Ibiza Rocks, wasn't what I was hoping for.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Dave B, Overseas Delivery Team Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry to hear that Ibiza Rocks wasn't what you were hoping for but it's good to hear that you enjoyed yourselves.
The hotel is a party hotel, however most of the guests go out in the evening to the many clubs and bars in Ibiza.
Due to safety reasons the pool closes at 8pm and the pool bar area 11pm, but the lobby bar does stay open until 1am.
It's good to hear you were checked in quickly but sorry to hear you was disappointed with your view. Our team of hosts like Matty are on hand 7 days a week 10am - 12.00am to help and assist with any guest queries or issues. I am happy that you found him helpful and friendly.
The air conditioning temperature can be adjusted and is an optional extra.
Like you said, the hotel is walking distance to the west end bar street and the beach with a taxi rank directly outside. So getting out to the islands super clubs is easy.
I hope you would come again in the future for a different experience.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Very rude staff on arrival ... And bed bugs ... Me and my brother both hot bitten !!!! They didn't change the once on the 5 days we were there ... It's not a cheap hotel do expected better ... 20 euros got wifi that doesn't work and no refunds !!! A truly awful hotel ... Ibiza it's self ,rocks ..... Ibiza rocks hotel ... Is a dive !!!

• Stayed: July 2014
Dave B, Overseas Delivery Team Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

I am really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay in Ibiza rocks and that you felt the reception staff were rude on arrival.
There have been no reports of bed bugs, however hot countries are prone to Mosquitos which bite.
Rooms are cleaned 5 times a week and sheets and towels are changed weekly as per our website information.
There is free wifi in reception and on gig days from 6.30 - 1230am around the pool area. Spanish wifi is very temperamental and often looses signal at time.
Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking at ways to improve

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This hotel is great if you're looking for a TOTAL party hotel. It was quite a young crowd and almost all British. The best parts were - live gigs, great security, and pretty good price for value as far as the rooms, which include kitchenette.

Overall, the staff was wonderful and super nice/helpful - especially Jordan (great energy and very fun) and James (the sweetest!). But....... i had one very bad experience, which can really put a damper on things. My phone was stolen at Pacha and most of the staff were very nice about when I asked for advice/help about trying to find it. However at one point I asked Lorena, a member of hotel staff working at the desk, to please check on a call the hotel placed earlier to Pacha on my behalf (asking if phone was found). She very rudely pointed me over to a pay phone and told me to figure it out myself - then she snapped at me in a nasty tone when I tried to explain. This was completely uncalled for and I tried then to explain to someone else that I just wanted them to check if Pacha had responded to the call placed earlier. The guy was very nice and looked into it but I heard Lorena say while looking at me 'What a pain.... Jesus ****ing Christ'. This was WHILE she was helping other customers. This behavior is simply unacceptable in any hotel - let alone one that is supposed to be known for fun and friendly atmosphere. It was by far the rudest experience I've had at a hotel or restaurant.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Dave B, Overseas Delivery Team Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Hi

Thank you for your comments.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed the live gigs and found the hotel great value with great security.
I am really sorry to hear you had a bad experience with one of the receptionists and I really hope you managed to get your phone back after loosing it in Pacha.

However I am happy to hear that my team of hosts especially Jordon and James were friendly and helpfuL.

I really hope you would come back to us in the future for a different experience with reception and another great holiday.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic. Staff are very friendly & helpful. In particular Niamh, James & Jordan are the dream team. The boat party was the best day we've had in Ibiza - Niamh and James made it the best day of our holiday! Stay at Ibiza rocks it's the best place on the island.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Leanne M

HI

Thank you for your review.
It's really lovely to hear how our host team really made your holiday special.
I agree the boat is an amazing afternoon out as a pre party to the gig, so really happy you enjoyed it.
We would love to see you back for another stay with us for another amazing holiday

Reviewed 10 July 2014

4th time in Ibiza and first time at Ibiza Rocks, stayed 16th-19th June 2014 for a 3 night stag do.

First impressions of the hotel were good, when we first got there we were greeted by the event team on arrival (and them letting us know they sell the tickets etc), check in wasn't too bad as we were the only group checking in so was done quickly, deposit per room was 60 euros, with the safe being about 10 euros for 4 days, didn't bother with the air con.

Rooms weren't too bad, enough for what we wanted, clean towels were provided every day, our room was facing the main pool and the rear of the stage area, if you want to sleep after 10:00am then it may be difficult as the main pool has a DJ pumping out the finest Balearic beats from 10:00am till late..
Hotel has two pools, the main one as mentioned above has the DJ, couple of bars and a place to get some food, the main pool is a little bit pretentious though, we divided our time between this pool and the smaller pool which is alot quieter if you need to get some kip in the afternoon.

No money is needed by the pool/in the hotel as you use your room key as a credit card for your stay which you have to keep topping up, i thought this would be a bit of mission but it worked out ok as you get a remaining balance receipt with every purchase, beer wasn't too pricey at 3.35 euros, didn't drink kopperberg but was told it was 6/7 euros....

The only gig that was on when we stayed was W.A.R, which was pretty decent, only downside is that you have to purchase drinks tokens separate from your room card making a vodka and monster rippa work out to about 12 Euros...decent measure of vodka though, but still a wounder.

Hotel is only a 10 minute walk to the main beach/harbour, but unfortunately you have to walk through or past the West End, being on stag do we got collared every night and dragged into the first few bars and rarely made it any further.

Security is pretty tight, you won't allowed into the hotel without a wristband, so bear this in mind if trying to bring anyone back...or get the bribes ready ;-)

Like people have said, its a party hotel from start to finish, not sure i could have done more than 3 nights (might be my age...) but would defo recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to party non stop.

Room Tip: Pick a room over looking the main pool/stage for when there is a decent gig, noisy in mornings though
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Woody3684

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Lots of great information for future guests and with our on site host team, information and all the official club tickets are on hand.
I agree its a great hotel for a party with our resident DJs playing around the pool daily, however you have the quiet pool if you prefer it.
The hotel is in a great location with the bars and beach only a short stroll away and everything you need on site.
I am glad you enjoyed W.A.R gig whilst you were here.
We hope to see you back for one of our live Wednesday events.