“just dont go..!! you'll be sorry ..!”
Review of Hotel Piscis

Hotel Piscis
Reviewed 17 June 2014

well this hotel complex is a disgrace to the Spanish people the staff are very rude and no help at all it took a receptionist 2 hrs to tell me they had no transfers for me but yet i had been dropped of at the hotel from the Airport by them (2) they tried to charge a freind 150 euros for a broken chair that just expolded from the heat as for any help at all there just not interested going again Not A Chance ..!! Beware folks when you book AVOID like the plague...sleeping on the beach would have been better ..

Room Tip: hahahhaha the beach...!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Jose Manuel C, Manager at Hotel Piscis, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Fatha51,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for one of our hotels, Piscis Park.

It is a 2 star hotel and has a lot to offer for the price you pay and one of the best locations and cheapest in San Antonio which is known for its party goers, nightlight and west end.
We aim to maintain cleanliness and our staff are as polite and tolerable as much as possible. The language barrier between people can sometimes lead to miscommuncation but as a group we are working on this and want our guests to enjoy they´re experience in Ibiza.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

On arrival not enough staff to deal with all customers when checking in. Staff are rude don't smile, no eye contact, not helpful. The pool area no lilos allowed in the pool due to health and safety don't understand this, but that depends on what lifeguard you get its different rules for different people. The food is disgusting the Army get fed better. It's like slop no imagination for different dishes always the same breakfast lunch and dinner. You can only have one drink at a time if you are all inclusive so if you're with a group of people you can't go up and get the whole round you have to go one at a time one drink at a time. Bar staff very rude. Security very rude and pushy and give you dirty looks. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anybody. It's true that you get what you pay for this is not even a two star hotel as far as I'm concerned.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank James F

Dear James F,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel, Piscis Park.
It is a 2 star hotel, and you get what you pay for. We have had many positive comments about our staff being friendly, helpful and polite, if there was any miscommunication in your experience sometimes these things happen and there may have been an overload of quests and tasks, we do our best to make sure our staff are happy and our guests are enjoying themselves.

San Antonio is known for Young party goers and its night life. We have hotels all around the island, in quieter áreas which may be more suited for the experience you were hoping for.

We hope you are well and welcome you back to Group Playa Sol in the future should you choose Ibiza as a holiday desination again.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The staff need to be trained on customer service, the older ones behind the desk are so rude! No manners at all when speaking to you! There was one polite younger man that was it the rest made it feel so unfriendly! The security guards are absolutely horrible, i walked into the hotel after visiting the shop next door and the security man chased after me grabbed my arm and ripped my wristband off me and didnt explain why! He just said "get new band" and pointed at reception! He was like a robot how is that a way to treat someone! The noise in the hotel is soooooo loud! You will not get a decent nights sleep or even a few hours sleep here! Every night i had people banging my door down until the morning, people having loud sex shouting and screaming making sure everyone could hear! The lifts were always out of order and the air con didnt work! So literally woke up sweating! Will not ever stay here again!!!! The only decent thing is the location! But id rather feel safe and at least get treated like a person in a dearer hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Monroemarilynmonroe

Dear Monroemarilynmonroe,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel.
We aim to respond to all of our guests as quickly as possible.

I am sorry to read the negative feeback about our staff and the security guard that was on duty at that time. Security in San Antonio hotels are tough as there are many people who are not guests, trying to access the hotel. The central location is known for it´s loud holiday makers and party goers and is always expected here in the summer months.

We have other hotels in our hotel group and I assure one of these would be better suited to the type of holiday you were hoping to experience.

Please do not lose trust in Ibiza and do visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Typical lads holiday hotel cheap and cheerful with all inclusive as a bonus.Very lively and the location is spot on with West End and Mambos 5 minutes up the road.

Hotel is basic but clean enough and whilst the staff don't give a monkeys (who can blame them with thousands of idiots in and out every year) they do the job to make it livable.

The only bad experience I had whilst staying at Piscis Park was on arrival.. Checked in no problem got into room and dumped our bags (luckily kept cash on us!) and went down to the pool to meet our mates who were out there with us... Around 2 hours later we returned for a shower when I realised my hold luggage bag was up ended and on the other side of our room, passports and returning flight information spread out on the bed. Whoever had ransacked our room had gone through all our things and taken both mine and a friends aftershave plus other expensive toiletries.

Before travelling I read reviews warning new guests to keep money with them as that is when they are likely to strike. Luckily we only had minor items taken and didn't bother with making a complaint as more than likely the entire staff are in on what goes on anyway.

Do not be put off by this as im sure it happens in many hotels on the island, and for the price you pay I believe its worth taking the risk! I would suggest padlocking all luggage and storing passports etc inside. Only take enough cash to get you through first few days (Cash point just outside reception).

On the whole, very good experience wouldn't choose to go anywhere else next summer!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Absolutebull69 .

Dear Absolutebull69 ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.

I am sorry to heat that some of your personal belongings had been taken during your stay and I thank you for your understanding nature that this does happen in San Antonio and other places for that matter.

I´m pleased to read you enjoyed your holiday and we look forward to seeing you next time should you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Great central location in San Antonio, very close to everything. Bus station, bars clubs.

Great party atmosphere, came for the openings. rooms basic but clean all you need for a fun Ibiza holiday. Nice pool area with all day sun :) all inclusive a bonus!

Great airbrush body painting done inside the hotel for zoo project.

Highly recommend!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Angy9999
Jose Manuel C, Director General at Hotel Piscis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Angharad,

We are happy that you enjoied your holidays in hotel Piscis Park and we wish you come again in other times like you say we have Working for us a famous artist company of body painting and do one of the best jobs in the island.

Greetings,
Jose Manuel Cabrera

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Some of the reviews on this hotel are shocking, but I will be honest, I'm doing this review because I think that the people do have a good time, arnt gona write a review, you only do one if you had a bad experience. It's not the best, the rooms are a bit dated, but are you really going to care how good the room is?your in ibiza, you don't spend time in your room, the pool is really good, In the day everyone is just having a good time having a laugh. Your gona have some idiots in this hotel, it's inevitable, people come to ibiza to get smashed n have a good time, just get over it and enjoy yourself.
The best thing about the hotel is the location, it's bang in the middle of the main strip, and the bars down the other side, so either way u walk out your somewhere good.

Another point I want to make is we did NOT get robbed! I left my passport and money out every day, the cleaners tidied any lose change I had onto my side table for me, a group of lads in the room next to us left about 600euros all over the floor on a night out, the maid picked up all of it, and stacked it all up for him, every penny accounted for... The girls that wrote the review that got there stuff stolen, obviously made friends with the wrong people!

I'm going back to ibiza and am going to purposely book this hotel so it can't be as bad as everyone makes out!

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank JadeLouisa

Dear JadeLouisa,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel, Piscis Park.
I´m pleased to read your review and appreciate you highlighting the safety of the hotel and the professionalism of our cleaners.

We welcome you again and if there is anything we can do to make your stay a good experience again next time please talk to the reception and the staff. We want to know our guests are happy.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

be honest - booking at this price what do people expect? its a cheap, basic hotel in central san antonio for loud, young party-goers! In that case, its a brilliant atmosphere for a girls/lads holiday.. but not if you want a good nights sleep!
BUT BE CAREFUL! heard so much about thefts whilst I stayed at this hotel.. saw one girl crying in reception one night as all her money had gone from her room.. common thoughts that the maids steal from safes so DO NOT TRUST THE SAFES!! we kept our money safely in our cases (padlocked!!!) we even got advised to do this by reps when we arrived! so.. be careful!!!
Overall - average hotel for an average (very cheap, for ibiza!) price.. Fantastic location in terms of beach/bars/clubs.. great atmostphere.. but have your wits about you and keep your things safe!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
10  Thank Emily W

Dear Emily W,

Thank you for your time writing a review for us.
I am happy to hear you were satifised with the value for money staying in our hotel.
It is a busy area and at night can be very noisy.

There are unfortunately always thefts in San Antonio, I assure you it is not from our own staff, they are very professional.

Again, thank you for your time and we welcome you back.