Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,233 results
All reviews san antonio lots of choice lovely beach ocean beach jacuzzi promenade
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The Bellamar Hotel ticks all the boxes, very clean, well run, great staff, good swimming pool, good location by supermarket, beach, bus stop, taxi, and water taxi. The hotel could improve by having more entertainment, if you like entertainment pop across the road to the Hawaii hotel, they have entertainment every night starting 9:30 pm. I would especially like to thank the porters for the assistance with my luggage, and the reception staff for assisting me to download my boarding pass. Good trips were the tourist train excursion from the bus station in San Antonio, the 3 hour boat excursion to Es Verdra, and to visit Ibiza old town 2 Euro each way on the No 3 bus from the bus station. Stayed 8th to 19th June,and would stay again at this hotel if I return to Ibiza.

Room tip: Sea view rooms are great, but if you are going to spend all day around the pool, or on the beach not a top priority.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fred R
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

A lovely friendly spotlessly clean hotel. Perfect location as only a 10 min walk to San Antonio town and in the opposite direction San Antonio Bay. Just enough sunbeds to go round! Lovely holiday only down side was the noise of other guests coming in at all hours shouting in the corridors - possibly the hotel staff could have intervened a bit more! Would def go back.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela A
Reviewed 28 June 2014

4th time to Bellamar , food huge disappointment, poor quality meats , lamb n chicken casseroles bland ,desserts very basic n frozen! Fruit juice in morning was soooo watered down! Eventually got prawns n they were still frozen too! It's a shame cos everything else was great but will try somewhere different next year.

3  Thank Niseyski
Reviewed 28 June 2014

had a lovely holiday in ibiza the bellamar hotel is a lovely place to stay the hotel is spotless clean the food was yummy met some lovely people and the reception staff were very helpful especially a girl called dominigue who worked at reception nothing was to much trouble very pleasent and helpful girl will go back to stay at the bellamar next year

Room tip: rooms with a sea veiw
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I just returned from Ibiza San Antonio Bay this week where I was staying at the Bellamar Hotel along with my boyfriend. As we approached the entrance of the hotel the night we arrived a member of staff helped us with our luggage up the large amount of steps. Checking in took less than 10 minutes and we were told our room was on the first floor. Arriving in or room it was clean and attractive, however the view wasn't the nicest but you're hardly in the hotel room anyway so that didn't quite bother us. The next morning we went down to breakfast where we were greeted by a young lady who stood by the door; the breakfast was average i would say and wasn't overly fantastic. Our favourites were the omelets and the fried eggs, what was good about this was it was made right in front of you and hadn't been sitting out for a long time. The dinners didn't really take our fancy and we actually went out for dinner every night instead. The only thing that has dampened my opinion of this hotel is the maid service. Yes they cleaned the room to an excellent standard, however they liked to take my clothes too. An expensive dress of mine had been taken, and I definitely did not misplace it as it was nowhere to be seen. My advice is to leave your belongings out of sight.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple