Blau Park Aparthotel(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$231
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Club S'Estanyol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$208
US$184
  • Pool
Fiesta Hotel Milord(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$221
US$215
  • Pool
Hotel Gran Sol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$162
  • Pool
Palladium Hotel Palmyra(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$391
US$366
Hotels.com
THB Ocean Beach(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$323
US$267
  • Pool
Bellamar Hotel Beach & Spa(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$253
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$393/night.

Aparthotel Reco des Sol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$204
US$177
Orbitz.com
Ses Sevines(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$192
US$187
  • Pool
Ibiza Rocks Hotel(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$197
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsminute walkcourtesy roomfresh towelsthe main stripquiet locationboat taxicleaned every daysteviekitchenettemattressespachaseptember
Reviewed 5 July 2010

I booked this weekend break for myself and my partner for his birthday. What a terrible mistake. I booked via Thomas Cook thinking that they would send me somewhere "nice". I paid for half board to be told at breakfast (which was minimal, not very wel presented, that we had to pay for our orange juice, tea and coffee as this was not included in the half board fee!!!!! The room was so basic I couldnt get my breath. No hairdryer, dressing table or mirror to get ready in. The whole room looked like a hostel. The door to the room had been painted over many times where it had obviously been kicked in, as had the bathroom door! The sunloungers had no cushions on at all and the whole poor area was not clean. When we taxis to and from the hotel the taxi drivers said that they had always had bad reports about this hotel! Too right !!! We didnt eat breakfast or our evening meal in the hotel after our breakfast episode as it was horrible. The couple we went with got their key to their room on arrival and when they went in their room was full of sleeping drunken people !!!! They had to wait to get them out and the room cleaned before they could go in! The description in the book said it had recently been refurbished, I bet to differ. It also had no phone in the room. We took all our important documents and money out with us every day as the hotel room was just not secure.
TIP -DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, IT IS NOT A HOTEL IT IS A HOSTEL!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EdjackBirmingham
Reviewed 7 May 2010

The hotel was clean and ideal for what we needed, close to the airport and within walking distance of san antonio bay. The bar round the corner called Winchs bar (2 mins away) was excellent, great freshly cooked food with very good prices. Plus very friendly staff who made many of our nights very enjoyable. I would recomend a stay at the monterrey to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2010

The Hotel accomodation was reasonable but the running of the hotel was terrible however the bonus for us is we found a little bar within walking distance with excellent food , good hospitality lovely ambience. If it had not been for Winchys Bar our holiday would have been a disaster they could not do enough to help us. My son and his wife and children spent most evening there as the kids could get an early meal . I would recommend Winchys to anyone. Winchys is on a lovely complex called The Court de Francisco and if I could get a holiday ther I would be set everything you need for a family holiday without and hassle . Thankyou Winchys

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2010

We were pleased at how near the hotel was from the airport and only aprox 20 mins from the airport and quite cheap too. We found the hotel to be very helpful and the rooms were lovely too.

Whilst on holiday we needed a doctor at one point and the staff couldnt have been more helpful and got me access to an english speaking doctor. The food and drinks were reasonable.

The Hotel was in walking distance to another bar "winchys bar" which is ran by an english family. The food and drink were outstanding and nothing was too much bother. I think the closeness of this restaurant bar made our stay more enjoyable.

I would definately recommend this hotel and it is also in walking distance of the beach and shops/bars.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2010

I stayed in this hotel with my young family and didn't have a problem at all with it.....its not your 5star but it has everything you need and staff where very helpfull and friendly. The beach is a short walk away(5-10min) but if you need a bite to eat or beer(or 2!!!!)theres a bar which you pass everyday just 2 minutes away from this hotel....the staff are more than welcoming and the food is delightful(homemade tomatoe soup is gorgeous!!), and we also had a traditional sunday roast!!!!!!
We'd definately go back to this hotel as personally found it superb..

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family