“Simply brilliant”
Review of Ibiza Boat Hire

Ibiza Boat Hire
More attraction details
Owner description: Ibiza Boat Hire has a great fresh approach to boat charters and water sports in San Antonio, Ibiza. Perfectly situated on the west coast we are blessed with the mystical Ibizan sunset. Spoilt with the dramatic coastline, hidden beaches, islands and secluded bays. We are also in easy reach of many great beach clubs such as Calla Bassa, the all new Cotton Club, Blue Marlin and Ibiza's little sister, the smallest of the Balearic islands, Formentera. We understand the value of money, Ibiza Boat Hire pride ourselves in providing value for money, affordable trips. Opening the doors to a new world for some. With all of our trips we include fully inclusive beer, wine, Cava and soft drinks. Special occasions, let us provide cakes, balloons, and champagne. Just because we understand value for money doesn't mean we don't know what its like to be spoilt. Add on one of our very reasonable VIP drinks upgrade packages including beach towels, champagne, spirits and mixers.
Reading, United Kingdom
“Simply brilliant”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I recently went to Ibiza with my girlfriend and hired a boat from XDream with Paul as the captain. Communication with Paul throughout was brilliant and the entire occasion was great. For anyone who would like to chill, sightsee, party or have a romantic cruise this is ideal. I would definitely recommend - Thank you Paul for making it such a great occasion for both my girlfriend and I.

Visited August 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing xdream Ibiza experience!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Captain Paul was recommended through friends so while on holiday in June we had the best day out on his boat. Wicked tunes as we sped along at top speed...great buzz!
We visited coves, Salada beach and Playa Cala Bassa beach.
We also sunbathed, swam, had drinks and generally had a great time...you can't beat Ibiza : )
Paul was really friendly and accommodating.
Would definitely do again, thanks Paul!

Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Day!”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Really cannot speak highly enough about this trip.

10 of us went as a group to Ibiza at the end of June. We have been for the past 2 years but have never thought of doing something like this before. As most I suppose, we save our money for the nights and spend the days lazing on the beach. Not anymore I don't think!

I was given the website address by a friend which I used to contact Paul before we travelled out to Ibiza. Communication was spot on and everything was arranged and ready before we had even arrived in San An.

The day itself we met Paul in the harbour at the bottom of the West End. The boat was great and we loved being able to blast our own tunes out on the boat. We also brought a load of beer/food on board as well which was great to set us up for the evening. We booked a sunset trip so we went for a couple of hours around the coast to various spots Paul knew. There was some nice coves, beaches and a great cliff jumping spot. Then after this we went in to the bay outside of Mambos for sunset. The atmosphere at sunset as many will know is buzzing - experiencing it from the boat definitely added to this for us. All in all we were on the boat for around 3 and a half hours which absolutely flew past. By the time we got back to land we were all in good spirits and had a quality night afterwards.

Following the holiday most of the lads said this was the highlight for them. We all said we would definitely be coming back (there's no pace like Ibiza) and we would definitely do this trip again - but perhaps the full day rather than just the sunset.

Thanks to Paul as well - one of our mates left his iPod on the boat but Paul messaged me to let me know and arranged for somewhere we could collect it from.

Thanks Paul for a top time - see you next year (or maybe September!)

1 Thank Lee L
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Xdream Ibiza was great”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Had a great boat trip with Paul excellent prices and excellent trip around Ibiza island lots of stops for swimming and rock jumping also went to watch the sunset outside cafe mambo and cafe del mar 100% if I were to go back to Ibiza which I would i defiantly would go on another boat trip

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best sunset trip in ibiza”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Just got back from the best sunset trip ever with Captain paul of Xdream Ibiza Boat Charters,Great price great tunes and mojitos made by mojito man himself.If your going to ibiza these boat trips are a must,sheer class.

2 Thank Stuart C