“Great choice.”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We narrowed down our choices to two or three restaurants, and eventually chose this one. This was a brilliant choice and I had the nicest burger I ever had! Service was brilliant too, very friendly.

1  Thank Louiswenley

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love this place the staff are fantastic, the sangria is amazing the burgers are perfection. We ate here twice on a 7 day holiday. I think that says a lot. I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Stacey L
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Amazing Peruvian food with great service from a very smiley guy!
Highly recommend ceviche and quinoa croquettes!
One of the best spots for food if you're a foodie!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

If you are looking for something a little bit different to the usual cafes and bars of San Antonio then I highly recommend this little treasure. The food is something else! The beef stew in soy sauce is next level, wok vegetables are unreal and the mashed potato with squid pieces is nothing less than heavenly. The service is always warm and friendly and I would recommend El Paso to anyone who wants something a little bit different for their Ibizan holiday.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Wandering around San Antonio full of bars and pizza restaurants serving English food we felt finding something special would be unlikely. However hidden up a side street we stumbled on this cute tapas bar. Food was amazing, wine great, and service from a great guy whose name I regret not taking. Friendly and relaxed. Went back twice more in the holiday. Also very good prices. A wine, half beer and mussel cerviche tapas was €10!