Myself and a few of my mates stayed here in august 2007.We are all young ladies who wanted a mad holiday in ibiza. We payed over 600 pounds for the accomidation and was told by the travel agent that the hotel was near to every thing and was very clean etc... we was all evry excited abd rearing to go!
When we got there well, all I can say is our first impressions was not good. We had to wait 2 hours for our room to be ready. we arrived at midday when we was meant to check in. Instead we was told to sit in the lounge area for 2 hours!! Once we got in room our forst thoughts was very basic, the kitchen was distgusting, my friend nearly sliced her foot off on te bottom of the fridge as the meta had came off. The cups, glasses etc... was dirty. The only thing that did work was the fridge!! The bathroom was ok.... quite big but the ceiling had holes in it!! The water was soemtimes running out green and would either be way too hot or too cold. The rooms was the best bit of the apartment for the forst 2 days!! We had to request to get our sheets and towels changed 4 times. When they was changed we recieved towels that had holes in!!
The pool are area is average, soemtimes not enough sunbeds and found people sunbathing on their lilos on the floor!
The area is ok.... If you are after a local clubbing area do not stay here. Me and my mates love clubbing and went to all the big clubs which was out of this world but getting a cab was a nightmare as the hotel did not calll cabs for customers you have to wait on a bench at top of strip and wait for sometimes a hour just to get a cab as they rarely drive down this area of ibiza!
We all had a wicked holiday but I would NEVER stay in this hotel again even if someone paid me! The food was lovely, the pizzas was the best!! If you are looking for a clubby holiday stay in San Antonio, not san antonio bay as cabs are so much easier to get! we often got in san antonio at 11pm just to get a cab to clubs such as pacha, amnesia etc....
Very basic and is ideal for families that arent botherd about acommidation!! You can't beat the weather we had some days that was 35 degrees, lovely and hot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 50 m of the beach the Apartments BLUE STAR are found in the Bay of San Antonio, in a privileged situation, surrounded by commercial establishments of leisure and so much diversion for children as for adults. To the centre of San Antonio there are approximately 2,5 km. In the terrace-solarium 2 pools for adults are found and one for children. Also it has a playgorund for children, a table of ping pong, billiards, mini-market and private park garage for clients. Also there is a room with satellite TV pan and snack bar next to the pool. The establishment has studios and apartments of one or two dormitories completely equipped with kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, satellite TV, safety box (with charge), telephone, complete bath and a great terrace. The studios have sofa-beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartments Blue Star reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Blue Star Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Blue Star Apartments Ibiza
- Apartments Blue Star Ibiza, Spain