Florencio Hostal
Blau Park Aparthotel(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Ses Sevines(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$141
  • Pool
Hotel Club S'Estanyol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$111
US$82
  • Pool
THB Ocean Beach(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$344
US$310
  • Pool
Hotel Arenal(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$118
  • Pool
Bellamar Hotel Beach & Spa(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$190
Ibiza Rocks Hotel(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$132
  • Restaurant
Hotel Tropical(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$79
  • Pool
Palladium Hotel Palmyra(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$411
TripAdvisor
Fiesta Hotel Milord(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$125
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewswest endsunset stripfree upgradepremium roomwould stay here againbus stationibiza rocks hotelminute walktowels were changeddel marthird floormini fridgenext yearparty holidayclean towelscleaning staffcafe mambo
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I have stayed here 4 times, both in a group and in a couple. I wouldn't of returned this many times if it was as bad as what some people make out. You pay the price of staying in a HOSTEL it clearly states it in the Florencio name so I don't know what some people are expecting a 5 star hotel experience when your not paying for that, if you want that then go and pay £100 a night price tag for a too
not £25!!!! The hotel is generally clean and tidy, the room has a maid service 6 days a week, the pool area is more than adiquate for sunbathing and taking a dip in the pool. Each time I have found the staff very helpful and polite. It's in a perfect location and close to all the ammenaties. I will defo stay at Florencio again.

Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

I 1st stayed at Florencio in 2005 for a girls holiday and remembered how clean and perfectly located it was, this hasn't changed at all.

The rooms are good sized and clean, there is a pool and the hostel is in a perfect location for San An and the west end.

I was in Ibiza this time mainly for a wedding and the Florencio was my 1st choice because of the cost of it which is very reasonable. The only issue was the noise from the road as we were at the front but it's something you expect being in the thick of it in Ibiza.

It's not luxury but for the price and location the Florencio is perfect for what we needed it for, I'm getting to the age where I prefer my luxury but if I was going to Ibiza for a long weekend I'd definitely stay there again :)

2  Thank Emma P
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I just returned from a nine night stay in Florencio in early September. On arrival the reception area was clean and check in was an easy process- staff were nice enough. The room itself was okay but the floor was filthy and the bathroom had no extractor fan to ventilate so it became damp very quickly. There was exposed wiring in our room and no fridge to put our water. The outdoor pool area was also not very clean.. yet despite all of this we had air con which was worked really well and the location of the hotel was perfect for our holiday. If you can look past the low standards of cleanliness and bad decor you can stay here and have an amazing holiday. We spent hardly any time in the room and stayed out late in the bars. I think the price is good for the location but we did not include food in our booking. We paid 5 euro for fresh made pizza in the hotel cafe and this was lovely, shame about the one sulky waitress who seemed to be going out of her way to bit terrible at her job but the other staff seemed very friendly. If you are staying here with friends or want a cheap stag or hen do I would really recommend it as it is close to the bars and bus station where you can take the number 9 bus to the airport for 4 euro and save a lot of money :) The Florencio is an okay place to stay but in a really good location for a good price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Overall word to describe this hotel is average. Fine but not amazing. The room was big for 4 of us but stank when we arrived and no balcony. But it did have a sofa air con and a safe. Most importantly when staying in Ibiza is that as girls we felt safe. Small walk to the west end, great for nipping back to the room throughout the evening. Nice people at reception.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Just got back from a 4 night stay here with my husband. We booked this place as it says it's a 3 Star but it was more of a 2 star. Rooms v basic, nasty blanket on bed and a flat pillow. It felt like a prison, no balcony and the only window had bars up it. Walls are paper thin, we heard next door using the loo!! On the Sunday we didn't have any fresh towels in our room so I asked woman on reception, only to be told there's no clean service on Sunday and its a hostel not a hotel. But I could buy one. Lol
I wouldn't stay here again but if your just on a lads/girls hol, it might be okay for you..