All reviewsrooftop poolair conwest endevery other dayapartment was cleanthe security guardperfect locationreading the reviewsgreat poolsan antoniomin walknext yearour room was cleanedgirls holidayclubbing holidaybars and clubsreception area
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Me and 4 friends stayed here for 8 nights (supposed to be 10!) In august 2012.

Now no complaints about the room as we got what we payed for. It was the staff and what happened to us during our stay that makes the place dreadful.

We had no problems up until the 7th night we were there. We got ready and went out for the evening. Upon arriving back to our room, we opened the door and started to look for certain items. Items which we soon realized had gone missing. 3 iPhones and nearly 600 euros were gone.
We went down to reception to report what had happened and got no help whatsoever.
Now you may think that we were simply robbed, but having given our key to reception every night we can only think that someone from the hotel took our items. We hid the phones and money in suitcases, and had a docking station in our room which was left untouched.

I've been to Ibiza before, and stayed in San Antonio and had no problems, heck i've even stayed in tiny places in the middle of nowhere in Thailand, and I have never had ANYTHING stolen or even had a particularly bad experience.
But to get no help at all from the staff is just unacceptable. I commend the rep for trying to get us into another hotel, but the fact my friend had no money left and couldn't even feed himself made us choose the decision to waste more of our money buying flights home.

I rarely write bad reviews on trip advisor as I take peoples opinions on where to stay very carefully. But this was an awful experience and I don't wish to stay at Central Park Apartments ever again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jess S
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Located right next to the manic night life scene of the 'West End', this hotel is basic but perfect for groups heading to Ibiza for a week or two of partying! The lack of air con was easy to get used to if you didn't mind leaving the balcony door open whilst you slept. Staff are friendly but a bit anal about the music after a certain hour - it's not like there isn't a booming nightlife around the corner! Great atmosphere throughout the hotel with the other guests, people up all hours on their balconies with a beer or two. Cheap and fully recommended.

Room Tip: I assume all the rooms are the same. No air con but clean and covers all other needs.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jacka118
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I think that even although the apartments are clearly basic, they are clean and the location is fantastic. Where the apartment is situated is close to all the amenities and the beach.

Quite strict at night when it comes to noise and turning the balcony lights, we were on our last warning because of our noise.Which wasn't as bad as you would expect, we just played a bit of music.

Good atmosphere as the balconys face each other and you can talk to the other people staying there.

You also feel secure in the rooms, just make sure you shut your front and balcony door at night as some idiots like to jump the balconys.

Perfect location for the west end etc, so enjoy!

• Stayed: June 2012
5  Thank Beefablues
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We checked into the Central Apartments last month for my brother’s stag doo. The apartments were very basic but more importantly well maintained and tidy. The rooms weren’t ready for us on arrival but the extra 2-3 hours gave us a bit of time to get the taps aff and throw some lotion on at the pool. The pool on the roof was a nice touch, we hadn’t picked up on that when we booked. The bar guy, Santiago (Pedro) was a wee character, kept all of us laughing and always making sure the drinks were topped up. The hotel, like most in the ‘beef, was an absolute hot spot for hen doo’s, if that’s what you’re into. The hotel is in prime location, with San Antonio beach directly opposite the hotel and clubs like Eden & Es Paradis less than 5 minutes walk away and Café Mambo only 20 minutes walk away.

We booked up with RedSeven, an event planning agency based in the UK and were completely disappointed with the service. We knew we were paying slightly over the odds for a complete package deal but were more than happy to if it meant avoiding all of the hassles of organising the trip, collecting money etc. It turned out to be an absolute nightmare.

I had numerous battles with the RedSeven advisors over the telephone in the months running up to the stag. A couple of guys had to give their place up on the trip and lost out on all the cash they’d paid towards it. I was extremely p*ssed off at R7’s refusal to transfer these balances to new members, even with the consent of the guys who couldn’t make it. Also, without consulting me they went ahead changed most of the plans I’d agreed (originally we asked for Amnesia and Privilege tickets). They failed to advise us that these clubs were opening later in the season. However, we were offered tickets for David Guetta’s opening party for the inconvenience.

The first night on the island we were refused entry to David Guetta’s opening party at Pacha as our tickets were invalid. This came directly from the manager of the club. I spent over an hour on the phone to R7 the next morning to which I was advised that an investigation would take place at a later date…not much good to us!! The second day we headed to a pre-planned “Afternoon Water Party” at Es Paradis that never existed. Classic R7. The staff in Es Paradis were bewildered when we showed up. The same night we headed to Lineker’s for a “free drink & fish bowl” including VIP service. The service was fantastic but the fish bowl was more like a pint jug and looked completely ridiculous with 10 straws in it.

Redseven did at least book us a decent hotel in the heart of Ibiza but I would definitely advise anyone who comes across this company to avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank Tony N
Reviewed 18 July 2012

If you can live without air conditioning then this is the hotel for you!

The rooms are huge and beds are comfy and the whole room is very clean. The maid comes every other day and tidies as well.

The pool is on the roof which gives a really nice view and breeze and is really nice with separate shallow and deep pools. Music playing all day around the pool and the man behind the bar must love his job as he was constantly joking with everyone.

The location is amazing. Everyone else was jealous of how close we are. Right in the middle of town and about 2 minutes from the west end.

Really enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would defo go back so choose this hotel! You wont regret it!

Room Tip: Ask to stay in the V can see and speak to everyone else. However if you want somewhere quiet with a view then dont stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends