All reviews rooftop pool west end every other day apartment was clean the security guard perfect location reading the reviews great pool san antonio min walk next year our room was cleaned girls holiday clubbing holiday bars and clubs reception area ocean beach
Reviewed 1 August 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 25 July 2017

after reading the reviews on this hotel just before me and my best friend where leaving for our second holiday in san Antonio I was slightly scared. We arrived at the hotel around 2 in the morning the man on the reception and security man were lovely and had good laugh at how me and my best friend are rubbish at Spanish. once in our room we were shocked at how good it was, we had 2 single beds, seating area and a sizable kitchen,10/10 air con (life saver) we had an amazing view of the bay (defiantly worth asking for). the pool is amazing with good tunes playing all day and is a fab place to meet new friends, the bar is reasonably priced and the old man is a right laugh. this hotel is perfect for partying holidays as its close to everything you need ie bus stops (busses every 45 mins to playa ),shops, the west end and about a 15 min walk to café mambo (always worth a visit for the sunset).the only annoying thing about this hotel is that unless you are staying there you cant enter the building, we had friends over in san an at the same time as us and were going to invite them up to the pool with us but where not allowed, cant say its a really bad thing as it gives you reassurance that the hotel is safe and you will have no randomness wondering around. Overall this hotel is a 10/10 for me and I will defiantly be staying here again next year.

Room Tip: ask for a view of the bay room
1  Thank hbua69
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

These apartments are great for the price! They are basic but clean and good aircon! They are very central to the bars and places to eat and clubs. The roof top pool is just lovely! A real sun trap! I would recommend this place if you are going to San Antonio

1  Thank Bv009138
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I read the reviews on this place and was unsure of what to expect after hearing about angry security guards and impolite receptionists but the reality couldn't be further away.

The woman who greeted us on reception was so friendly despite having a queue of people, phone ringing and radio going off constantly. She was professional and really helpful. Our room wasn't ready yet (we did get there at 11.30am) so we stored our luggage and came back later.

We asked for a sea view room and got one which was great. The room is basic but you get what you pay for! We knew it would be basic but didn't mind because we barely spent any time in there. The only thing I would mention about cleanliness is the cutlery didn't seem to be very clean but it was no biggie.

Housekeeping did knock on our door every other day but every time we was in bed so they couldn't clean it but replenished our towels and loo rolls. We noticed they did go in to sweep the room when we were out.

You do have to pay for the wifi which is a downside as the signal wasn't fantastic but it wasn't expensive. Safe deposit you get back when you check out.

The rooftop pool is good, never struggled to get a lounger despite it being fairly small and arriving in the afternoon sometimes. The pool water smelt a bit funny at times though!

Apart from very minor niggles this hotel was good and is perfect if you're going to be out partying most of the time like we were!! I would stay here again with friends. Maybe not as a couple though

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We have just returned from a week staying at the Central Park. We were initially worried after reading the reviews about the apartments, but we can only speak as we found. The reception staff were very chatty and helpful nothing was too much trouble for them. The cleaners were very pleasant and our room was cleaned every other day with clean towels provided. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Santiago (the as quoted in previous reviews... "miserable and grumpy man") behind the pool bar was quite funny with a great sense of humor, we had such a laugh with him. I think the grumpy bit is just an act. I thought he was being ungrateful when I first gave him a tip as he threw it across the bar........ don't be fooled this is his party trick to try and get the coins into his tip jar. (He is by the way a brilliant shot).
I have to agree with one review in regards to the volume of the music by the pool. It is quite loud, try not to sit by any of the 4 speakers located in each corner of the roof top pool, but the younger guests seemed to enjoy the music.
The hotel is in a great location and close to all the amenities. Noise was not a problem as the double glazing shuts all this out. I would not recommend this for families with young children.
There is a 24 hour supermarket on the complex, it was closed most of the day, but there is a Lidl about 500 meters up the road. Really cheap.
We would definitely book again.
We found that the best place to exchange money was at the reception, competitive rates .

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple