I stayed here in a recommendation from a friend who stayed here.
It's on top of Kiki Cafe who run the apartments. Apartments will soon be renamed Kiki Apartments.
Fina the waitress in Kiki's was fab and very helpful. The food, especially the salads, were gorgeous. All the food was good and well priced. Each day had a cheap drinks option too. Pizzas were lovely too!
The apartments themselves are basic but clean and all have a nice view. The actual place is probably half families and half youngsters. The youngsters seemed a bit miffed about why it wasn't more lively but the adults (us) were happy for the peace. Always got a sun lounger.
It's far enough from the west end chav area to not be bugged by that but close enough to walk if you do wanna check it out. The beach directly opposite is lovely and about 5 min walk.
Would def recommend this place as long as you can handle a little bit of chav. If not stay in the old town and avoid San Antonio all together!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found in Playa des Pouet, in the Bay of San Antonio, one of the most important tourist and shopping centres in Ibiza.Our studios have been modernised and offer all the mod cons so that you have the most comfortable stay possible: air conditioning, central heating, kitchenette with fridge and microwave, bathroom and terrace with complete or partial sea view. The ground floor of the premises houses a solarium, swimming pool and recently modernised cafeteria, where you can enjoy every morning the breakfast, and offers free Wi-Fi Internet access for clients.Lakiki Apartments (before La Sirena Apts) offer the possibility to enjoy the beach just 30 m away or, if you prefer, to use the solarium with swimming pool without leaving the premises.As night falls, you should not miss one of the most famous attractions of the island. The sunsets which you can contemplate from Lakiki Apartments are so beautiful that visitors and residents of Ibiza come to this area every evening to enjoy the sight. You can also choose to take a walk along the recently opened promenade that follows the line of the Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos La Kiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel La Sirena Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Apartamentos La Kiki Ibiza, Spain