We travelled as 2 couples in mid September. We were looking for somewhere that was far enough away from San Antonio to avoid the constant madness but close enough that we could walk and that is what we got. The apartments are really studios with kitchenette, couch and table and chairs in the same room as the beds. There were plenty of cooking utensils but we didn't cook at all.
The apartments are not 5-star luxury but what i would call "good standard holiday apartments". They are spotlessly clean and the cleaners change the sheets during the week which I've never seen in previous apartments. They also replaced towels 3-4 times in the week and there was never a shortage of toilet paper (some places only give one roll for the week and you have to buy the rest yourself). There is a sea view from all rooms albeit some are from the side.
The pool area is smallish but again soptlessly clean and there was never a shortage of loungers. They provide cushions for the loungers free of charge and there are lilos etc there that I presume other people have left behind.
The cafe "La kiki" serves a variety of food throughout the day at reasonable prices. The drinks there are also cheap eg pint beer/glass wine €2 which is very different to the centre of San Antonio.
The beach across the road is lovely too with lougers to rent and paddle boats too.There is a lovely cafe restaurant beside the beach (not the one directly across from the apartments) that does lovely food.
As a previous review stated the walls are pretty thin and we were disturbed one night from the people next door coming home around and chatting and playing music until 9am. They weren't shouting and roaring but we could still hear them. We apprecu=iated that they were on holidays too so just wore ear-plugs - it is Ibiza after all!!There was a man on the door every night keeping an eye on things which was good to know.
The walk into San Antonio takes a leisurely 20mins with lots of really nice cocktail bars and restaurants. The centre of San Antonio wouldn't appeal to me but up beside the sunset bars was a little nicer. The restaurant at the Bellamar near the hotel is a does an excellent steak and burger (it's a little dearer than other restaurants but worth it). Avoid Linekars - they charged €6 per pint then asked to pur them into paper cups as they wanted to close early as it was quiet!!
Overall, if I was looking for a cheap and cheerful apartment in a nice location, of a good standard and spotlessly clean then i would go here. I would have no problem recommended it to somewone looking for the same thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found in Playa des Pouet, in the Bay of San Antonio, one of the most important tourist and shopping centres in Ibiza.Our studios have been modernised and offer all the mod cons so that you have the most comfortable stay possible: air conditioning, central heating, kitchenette with fridge and microwave, bathroom and terrace with complete or partial sea view. The ground floor of the premises houses a solarium, swimming pool and recently modernised cafeteria, where you can enjoy every morning the breakfast, and offers free Wi-Fi Internet access for clients.Lakiki Apartments (before La Sirena Apts) offer the possibility to enjoy the beach just 30 m away or, if you prefer, to use the solarium with swimming pool without leaving the premises.As night falls, you should not miss one of the most famous attractions of the island. The sunsets which you can contemplate from Lakiki Apartments are so beautiful that visitors and residents of Ibiza come to this area every evening to enjoy the sight. You can also choose to take a walk along the recently opened promenade that follows the line of the Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos La Kiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel La Sirena Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Apartamentos La Kiki Ibiza, Spain