Me and 3 friends stayed in this hotel in june 2013 for my birthday on arrival the place seemed okay just what we needed jst a place to sleep and get dressed but the bath room was dirty and very dated and then the reception staff was so rude and here's when it got worse after having no clean towels for 3 days we asked for clean towel lady said she will bring some up in a hour we popped to supermarket over the rd come to room clean towels was there and then I noticed my bag had being moved so something told me to check in where I keeped my phone it was gone then we checked safe it had being robed all our money and phones gone yes then we going to reception to tell them they acted suspicion and we asked for police to be phoned they said no they won't phone them and refused to help us Never would stay here again !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMPLETELY RENEWED IN 2017. The Los Angeles Apartments are located in one of the quieter areas of San Antonio, two minutes walk from the Port and five minutes from the Paseo where there are emblematic cafes and bars to relax and enjoy the magnificent sunsets. Studios and one-bedroom apartments, some with partial harbor views, completely renovated in 2017, equipped with air conditioning, TV, kitchenette, bathroom with shower and hairdryer, balcony, safe and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Los Angeles Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Angeles Apartments Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Los Angeles Apartments Ibiza, Spain