So first of all.. There is no reception , it's in the shop, which is so inconvenient as isn't open 24/7... And there's a lanky Spanish cheeky woman who often runs it. Secondly, I stayed in this hell hole for 2 whole weeks and no once did the maids come in our rooms (except to steal our stuff) no clean towels or toilet paper and the amount of rubbish we built up was a joke which we had to dump ourselves. Only got clean towels twice and that's because I had to go search around the hotel for the maids. I asked them why they hadn't cleaned our rooms and eventually managed to communicate back with "we don't clean your rooms, we don't have enough time". Excuse me WHAT? 2 weeks without cleaning is just unhygienic !! Also NO AIR CON, not even a fan of any sort. Our friends from an other hotel wouldn't even come to ours for pre drinks because of the humid heat was so uncomfortable, so we would all have to sit in the balcony. It was 3 girls who stayed in our apartment, god help us trying to get ready, was so sweaty every second was a struggle!! Honestly was probably quite dangerous unless you buy yourself a fan. Trying to sleep was a nightmare as you had to keep the balcony door open so it could let in fresh air, but the noise from the park as well as drunk people and the shop underneath was so loud so made it harder to sleep. We got told that girls from above us had their straightness stolen and stupidly left ours outwith the safe the next day. We always made sure every window and door was locked before leaving so we assume that our stuff was stolen from the maids or another member of staff! We got stolen was 2 pairs of ghd straighteners, perfume, about €50 and £30 as well as a new snap back bought from the shop which is probably back on the shelf!! The staff couldn't care less about the stolen items which made us even more suspicious, definitely an inside job!!! Also we bought the safe on the first day and the woman told us that when we brought back the key we would get our €10 deposit back. so we brought the key back then she told us we had to have the receipt, she did not specify this and was extremely reluctant when giving it back, eventually slamming it on the desk, BOOT. STAY AWAY!! Honestly it may sound like a great price but between getting robbed (high chance) and buying fans for the room..you may as well spend a little more going to a better hotel !.....and theres no pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMPLETELY RENEWED IN 2017. The Los Angeles Apartments are located in one of the quieter areas of San Antonio, two minutes walk from the Port and five minutes from the Paseo where there are emblematic cafes and bars to relax and enjoy the magnificent sunsets. Studios and one-bedroom apartments, some with partial harbor views, completely renovated in 2017, equipped with air conditioning, TV, kitchenette, bathroom with shower and hairdryer, balcony, safe and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Los Angeles Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Angeles Apartments Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Los Angeles Apartments Ibiza, Spain