Stayed here last minute with a friend. Hotel is really good value for money and I would recommend staying here. The only problem we had whilst staying here was someone above us had obviously flooded their bathroom, and consequently our ceiling above the shower was leaking. We informed the reception staff and they simply said 'I'm sure it will be fine...' Without even getting anyone to check it! Aside from that we had a good stay. It's a really noisy hotel with lots of young people staying there so if you want to have any sleep I wouldn't recommend it, the walls are paper thin.
I also wouldn't buy food from the hotel as it's cheap and overpriced, go to the restaurant opposite.
There's a supermarket right next door so that's really convenient and the beach is a 10 minute walk away along side the west end strip! I'd recommend 'the orange corner' if you're wanting to eat out, the service is slow but food is good. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel not suitable for kids azuLine Hotel S'Anfora & Fleming is located a few minutes from the breach, town centre and San Antonio Bay, one of the most important tourist areas of Ibiza and just a few minutes walking distance from the famous Eden and Es Paradis Clubs.Its location makes it the ideal place to re-charge your batteries after beach, sun and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your azuLine Hotel S'Anfora & Fleming reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azuline Hotel s`Anfora And Fleming
- AzuLine Hotel S'Anfora & Fleming Ibiza, Spain