Let's be clear up-front: this is a party hotel, and it's noisy. Expect intermittent loud noise from 1am-7am, so take some earplugs -- and the walls are paper-thin, so you can hear everything in the corridors and in the next room. The rooms were basic but clean, air conditioning was fine, and the pool area was surprisingly nice. The staff were friendly and helpful; for the price it would be hard to expect anything more. The only slight annoyance was that it is about a 20 minute walk from the centre of San Antonio, which in the searing heat feels like miles -- but then, the price is good to compensate for this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel not suitable for kids azuLine Hotel S'Anfora & Fleming is located a few minutes from the breach, town centre and San Antonio Bay, one of the most important tourist areas of Ibiza and just a few minutes walking distance from the famous Eden and Es Paradis Clubs.Its location makes it the ideal place to re-charge your batteries after beach, sun and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Onthebeach, Odigeo, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your azuLine Hotel S'Anfora & Fleming reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azuline Hotel s`Anfora And Fleming
- AzuLine Hotel S'Anfora & Fleming Ibiza, Spain