“It's a tiny little aquarium”
Review of Aquarium Cap Blanc

Aquarium Cap Blanc
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Natural aquarium inside an underwater cave with typical marine species of Ibiza
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I feel bad giving this an average rating but there's really not much to it. We got a taxi boat to it as I had read a review that it was fab and only 4.50Euros. So we paid our 4.50 and received a little information leaflet about the aquarium and went in.It wasn't much bigger than my lounge and it advertised a 'lobster cave' but there were only 2 lobsters and a few fish. It was lovely but after 10mins we'd seen everything and came out. It was nice for a trip out on the boat but once you've been, you really don't need to go again.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very pretty aquarium, lovely collection of fish, just was not very big and did not take long too visit but my children did enjoy

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We were on holiday in San Antonio with a toddler, and there are not that many options for things to do. We heard about the aquarium and took a little wander out there one morning. It's not easy to get to with a buggy, given the roughish path, but it is so worth it! What lovely views :-)
When you get there, there is a lovely bar with views across the bay, and the entry price is less than €5 for an adult. It is fascinating because it's a cave, and there are interesting fish in there too - plus we were lucky enough to see a turtle (they're in there if they're recuperating)
As someone else on here commented, this wouldn't fill a whole day, but it's a lovely morning out before it gets too hot for the walk back, and from the looks of it you could have got a boat trip back across the bay.

There isn't a loo here, as it warns you. I imagine you could use the hotel opposite if needed :-)

1  Thank wherekatywent
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I've walked round to this aquarium a few times from San Antonio.
Its small, and I certainly wouldn't plan a day trip there or anything but it's a nice walk and you don't have to go in if you don't want - it's nice just to get a drink by the sea and enjoy the view.

1  Thank Laura Y
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The aquarium is tiny, but it's very cheap to get in (the equivalent of a few quid) and we enjoyed the cool refuge from the heat of the sun, just watching the fish. It's a very calming, chilled out environment and I've never been in an aquarium that's actually inside a cave. Worth a visit, so long as you accept it's more about the experience than seeing loads of different kinds of fish, otherwise you will be disappointed.