Stayed here in September 2013, I've been to Ibiza before and Stayed in the Central Park appartments, got this at a good price and it looked okay in the brochure. Dont expect anything amazing staying in San Antonio, but I did expect this to be better. Non of the below affected my amazing holiday though!
The grass around the pool area was long and over grown which made it fly central! Couldnt sleep my hangover off with them flying around!
In the rooms there were basic but what else can you expect.. However I did expect a kettle instead there was a pan/kettle that you had to heat on the hob! I given up after it kept rattling and bubbling asif it was going to explode and the water still wasnt hot enough for my potnoodles!!
The cafe was good, definitelt reccomend vodka slushes, you can get these anywhere in San Antonio!
Brilliant location for the West end and there was people regually coming in to sell you tickets for the big clubs and if you missed out there was a shop round the corner which sold them too for the same price. Not too far from Cafe Mambo either!
Staff werent too helpfull, didnt speak much English and one was horrendously moody and kept threatening to kick us out and given us a written final warning on our last night because a bottle fell off our balcony. Opps.
In some hotels, like the Central Park appartments ive stayed at before its very strickt to get people in and out past reception and too your room or pool area if there not staying at your hotel, however they were quite layed back, we met up with friends who were staying in the central park apartments and because we couldnt get into their hotel they came to ours no bother.
Still had a brilliant time but wouldnt rush to stay here again unless I got a really good price for it, but would reccomend it to anyone who wants something Cheep and Cheerful-ish!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CENTRAL CITY is situated in the centre of San Antonio, 500 m from the sandy beach of the bay and 100 m from "Sunset, Café del Mar and Savannah" and from the West End area with its lively atmosphere, restaurants and bars. Swimming pool, sun terrace and garden with sun beds and sunshades. The Bar- Restaurant with air-conditioning, satellite TV and pool table. All the studios are equipped with two beds, air conditioning, satellite TV, music, telephone, kitchenette, mini-fridge, full bathroom and some of them with furnished balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Grupo Playa Sol and Expedia so you can book your Apartamentos Central City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Apartamentos Central City Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Apartamentos Central City Hotel
- Apartamentos Central City Ibiza, Spain