“Good cheap hotel”

Hotel Marco Polo I
Crawley, England, United Kingdom
“Good cheap hotel”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Good clean hotel, found reception staff slightly rude on two occasions. I was half board with breakfast and dinner, both were good although eating out doesn't cost too much. No free Internet and the charges are to high if you want to use it. There are many cafes with free wifi in the area.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Mike K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Sheffield, England
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Stopped here for a weekend in ibiza. Great location to all clubs and the strip. Really clean hotel. Staff very strict about noise/playing music/bringing people/drinking anything round the pool that you haven't bought there. It gets a bit extreme they took our 2ltr bottle of fanta off us because it wasn't bought from the bar. I would definitely recommended this hotel though and from speaking to other people out there it is better than the macro polo 2.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I stayed at this hotel from 25th june 2013 until 28th june 2013 it was very clean and tidy. Staff were very friendly and the pool was lovely. its very near to the beach and the west end. My stay was very relaxed and enjoyed every minute of my mini break. strongly recommend.

Room Tip: we stayed on ground floor it was easy to find and staff were very helpful
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2013

The problem with review sites is that you can too easily get hung up on the negative reviews and expect that you will have the same experience. Well I did get hung up on them but I'm happy to say that definitely wasn't the experience me and my girlfriend had! We were able to check in early, the room was spot on and was no more basic then a Premier Inn in England. Fridge / TV / Air Con all worked. Room cleaned well every day. Pool area was nice, clean and the bar staff and lifeguard were incredibly friendly and helpful. Bar prices were reasonable though only a small choice of food but the location is excellent with beach / Sant Antoni Centre / Bus Station all within a 10 min walk. Wi-Fi available but charges (not too expensive) and we didn't get great reception in the room however by the pool and on our balcony it was perfect. If I was to stay in Sant Antoni again I would definitely look at staying here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I was on holiday in Ibiza, the hotel Marco Polo, where to my surprise I had the best conditions. Located near the beach and downtown San Antonio .... tudor staff people, ana maria jose and we they made ​​us feel like acasa.Distractie everywhere, bars, clubs and especially plaja.I hope to go back!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I've stayed at Marco Polo 1 for 4 years in a row. I like it because it is cheap, clean, good service and close to all atractions in San Antonio. The personal it is very friendly and polite.Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2013
Craiova, Romania
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I have spent my easter holiday in ibiza this year and i stayed here in Marco Polo with my family. Its a nice ,clean ,welcoming hotel . Its very well positioned ,close to the beach, to the center of San Antonio and 2 clubs are right near the hotel. The food was good and the staff very kind . The reception staff , Tudor ,Ana and Maria Jose helped me with everything i needed and since i don´t speack spanish i was pleased that they could speack english very well . If i decide to come back to ibiza i would deffinitely choose Marco Polo again .

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family