“Good Stay”
Review of Zodiac Apartments

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Enjoyed our stay at Zodiac and it did the job nicely.

Hotel - Basic but nice enough. Pool was small but clean, grounds were well kept & the bar was very good value too at 2 Euros for a pint of Amstel.

Staff - All excellent with a great attitude. They were all very helpful & helped create a very welcoming atmosphere.

Rooms - They did the job and were clean which was the main thing, but there were lots of minor faults such as a dodgy door, faulty tap & the shower struggled to produce enough hot water for more than 5 minutes at a time. I don't think they've been done up since the place was built but I guess this reflects in the price you pay.

Clientele - Very mixed when were there. We had a noisy English group shouting non-stop on the first night but otherwise it was relatively quiet. Lots of excitable young Spaniards too but they all seemed pleasant & well-mannered.

Location - Nice & quiet though a bit of a trek away from San Antonio centre. Spar nearby as well restaurants etc.

Value - By Ibiza standards this place was very cheap so you could definitely do much worse for your buck.

Overall - We had a positive experience here and wouldn't rule out coming back here. At the same time, we'd probably like to try somewhere else next time though.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank DavieONeill

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Having found a cheap deal to Ibiza I was very skeptical of the hotel. I was pretty sure it was going to be a disappointment. I couldn't be more wrong. The bar was very nice, the pool was super clean, plenty of sunbeds, great drinks and lovely food (good prices). The apartments were comfortable and clean even though there was no air con.... I find it causes me sinus problems anyway.
Most of all the staff were absolutely fantastic. I've never seen such a group of hard working hotel staff. Not just hardworking but multi tasking! My compliments to the chefs, both the gentleman and the lady who was constantly cooking and/or doing some kind of hotel admin, and always extremely polite and never showed any signs of being annoyed. Oh, and a shout out to the bar man too!!
Oh, and do not be put off by it's distance from the party scene in San Antonio. The taxi over costs about 10 Euros, and there are plenty of nice bars and restaurants that you can easily walk to. I recommend the Reggae bar on the beach. Personally, i think it's nice to be staying at the quieter end of the Island rather than being in the middle of it constantly, unless of course you are an utter party animal!
To conclude though, I would definitely come back there to stay and absolutely recommend it to others.

Room Tip: If you want a quieter room... make sure you get a room that does not overlook the road.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Linzi P
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Myself and 6 friends have just got back from staying at the Zodiac Apartments and we had a great stay, we couldn't of asked for any better. We stayed at the Zodiac for 4 nights and wanted somewhere where we could relax in the day after nights out and this was the ideal place. We had 2 separate apartments as there were so many of us and both rooms were perfect for what we needed; clean linen, comfy beds, and space. The rooms also had a couple of fans which were definately needed at this time of year. All the staff were VERY friendly and could not have done enough for us. The food was all really good and good prices too. To get to San Antonio was just a 5 minute taxi ride away (approx 7 euros) and the staff at the Zodiac were always more than happy to arrange this for us. It was great to have access to free wifi throughout our stay too. Would highly recommend staying here if you don't want to be in the hustle and bustle of things but also want to be that short taxi ride away.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
9  Thank Beckyh23
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with 6 friends And it was the perfect base for us. All of the staff were so friendly and always cheery, the pool area was lovely and quiet and the rooms were large. The food on offer at the poolside was fantastic value and very tasty, all in all a perfect choice for us to relax after a hectic night in San Antonio. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and family.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank EmAnt1204
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This was my fifth visit to Ibiza and and I wish I'd have found this place sooner. Staff were excellent - all very friendly and couldn't do enough for you. We stayed in a studio apartment which was great for two of us - They were very clean and towels were replaced twice weekly, the only downside was that there is no air con in the apartments but this wasn't too unbearable as we went in June so night time temperatures were a little cooler. The apartment is about a five minute walk from the beach and the main strip of the bay. The pool and bar area were spotless and the food was great. Would be great for families and couples who want to chill out somewhere quiet after a night of clubbing - Our neighbours were quite frankly morons, but the manager/owner of the hotel sorted them out and we heard them being told off on a number of occasions which quietened them down (thankfully!) I would definitely consider staying here again if/when I return to Ibiza

Oh and if you're looking for a great place to eat, try Relish in the Bay it's amazing!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Danni171
Reviewed 17 July 2013

What a great little apartment block, Pepe and Jose very friendly and welcoming, lovely big one bed apartments with kitchen, pool excellent and all very clean everywhere, to be honest not a bad word to say, 5 min walk to beaches, bars, restaurants, great location and suitable for young and old and families, great WiFi connection and a shower room in case flying home late on. Food and drink well priced and great value. Were still here and thought I'd better let you all know to come and stay!

Room Tip: 103 has wifi conection as close to bar
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Felicity S
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Our studio apartment was basic, but spotless and everything worked fine. Had a bit of a problem with a loose toilet seat, but this was fixed very quickly. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and the bar food was good. The reception, bar area and swimming pool were all also kept spotless. I actually found the beds to be very comfortable and thats a first as I do like my own bed. The apartments are 5 minutes walk to the Sol Pinet / Reggae beach, pubs and restaurants and 35 minutes walk to San Antonio town. I stupidly managed to leave some thing in my room on the day we left, but this was resolved with a quick email exchange.

Not going to waffle on any more other to say that whilst we did have problems with the On The Beach holiday service and Martel shuttle transfer to the degree that we will never use them again, we had a lovely time at the Zodiac and look forward to seeing Pepe and staff again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 mi away
Apartahotel Central City
Apartahotel Central City
#52 of 97 in Sant Antoni de Portmany

Been to Zodiac Apartments? Share your experiences!