“Excellent Spanish cuisine”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Intimate restaurant with excellent food and discrete service.
A quiet retreat from the ubiquitous tourist fare in many Ibiza restaurants.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

This restaurant is a real gem! It is in the middle of San Antoni (3 streets from the port to be precise). As you enter the door you arrive to a nother world. The design the music and everything is really authentic: it is like a real time travel.
I read before on TA that this is a family run restaurant. If I guess right: the husband was serving the dinner and the wife was in the kitchen (with some kitchen hand I assume).
The whole dinner was amazing: the man was really friendly and he was speaking a high level of english. He translated the whole menu for us, and explained every of the foods we seemed interested about.
My gf had some iberian ham with fresh figs as a starter (it was one of the best starters she ever had) and I ate a gazpacho which was amazing az well. As a main dish we shared a seafood plate for two made by fresh fishes. It was really- really nice!

I strongly recommend this restaurant for everyone: take a two hour tour back in time and enjoy this culinar experience.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I went to this restaurant more than a year ago and i still often think of how good it was. no other restaurant has done this to me. I still have dreams about the cannelloni.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

We visit this fantastic 'typical' restaurant every year and it never fails to please. A very special place, with wonderful authentic local food of a high standard and such a beautiful place

Reviewed 12 September 2013

what a dining experience this place offers, excellent menu, excellent food, excellent service & to round it off beautiful people!!!!