“Delicious, from beginning to end”

Es Rebost de Can Prats
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was very cozy, friendly and (lucky for us) open in the offseason in March.

The owners and staff were all very friendly and spoke Spanish, Englisch and even some German.

We ordered fresh fish and received a delicious meal. The fish was tasty, the side dish was well spiced and the preparation caught our eye.

Prices in the offseason are reasonable. Even though we missed the afternoon closing time, we didn't get kicked out, which surprised us positively.

Summary:
Family business with fresh and delicious food at reasonable prices in a cozy and friendly location.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

When visiting Ibiza recently, we reserved in this restaurant for a special meal for my birthday (it had a good mention in the Spanish Gourmets restaurant guide) and boy, was it worth it! All our choices were regional specialities and we particularly recommend the salad with fried bread and dried fish from Formentera (ensalada de crostes con peix sec), or the "sofrit pages",a hearty and filling dish with local embutidos (e.g. sobrasada). As usual in Ibiza, you get served bread, olives and allioli first. The wine menu included wines from Ibiza and Formentera : we traditional Can Maymo we took is even macerated with thyme, and has a unique taste. If you want to try the local desserts like flaon and graixonera, do it here...they are lovely. For all this (2X starter+main+dessert+coffee and water+wine), we paid under 100€. Oh, yes, service is discrete and just perfect. The local herb liqueur is homemade and one of the nicest we tried during our stay.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Intimate restaurant with excellent food and discrete service.
A quiet retreat from the ubiquitous tourist fare in many Ibiza restaurants.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

This restaurant is a real gem! It is in the middle of San Antoni (3 streets from the port to be precise). As you enter the door you arrive to a nother world. The design the music and everything is really authentic: it is like a real time travel.
I read before on TA that this is a family run restaurant. If I guess right: the husband was serving the dinner and the wife was in the kitchen (with some kitchen hand I assume).
The whole dinner was amazing: the man was really friendly and he was speaking a high level of english. He translated the whole menu for us, and explained every of the foods we seemed interested about.
My gf had some iberian ham with fresh figs as a starter (it was one of the best starters she ever had) and I ate a gazpacho which was amazing az well. As a main dish we shared a seafood plate for two made by fresh fishes. It was really- really nice!

I strongly recommend this restaurant for everyone: take a two hour tour back in time and enjoy this culinar experience.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I went to this restaurant more than a year ago and i still often think of how good it was. no other restaurant has done this to me. I still have dreams about the cannelloni.