“DO NOT GO HERE!!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canyamel
S'Olivera I-II Apartments
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“DO NOT GO HERE!!!!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

On arrival we had to get help from the hotel across the road to get some-one to come to the apartments as there was no reception, we were then taken by car to the Canymel Garden and given leaflets in German and then taken to the Hostal Retorno. My husband and I had booked 13 nights at S’Olivera but they put us in this hostal for 5 nights. We had to call our tour operator in the UK to fix it out. I spent hours on the phone. After 5 nights we were then picked up by the manager of S’Olivera who shouted at us, threw stuff in bags, pulled out drawers and gave us no time to pack, he then left us and all our belongings on the pavement outside S’Olivera apartments where our room was on the 3rd floor (no lift). The people here are rude (in the extreme) unhelpful and should not be allowed to continue in the hospitality sector. Once at the S’Olivera, the apartments were of course much nicer than the Hostal, however the cleaning was lax in the extreme (less than 5 minutes) our ceiling leaked when it rained and the toilet also leaked. There is lots of noise from the hotels surrounding the apartments. I would never go back. I believe that these apartments are deliberately overbooked as they also manage apartmentos Canyamel Garden, Playa Canyamel and the Hostal Retorno. I would urge anyone to change their booking. I am currently seeking compensation for a thoroughly awful experience.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple