The finca hotel is located in a quiet environment embedded in an amazing landscape.
What is good:
- New Hotel Manager Thomas is very responsive and currently refresh the whole hotel
- The pool is large and amazing good for a swim
- the food in the restaurant is very good for the price esp. the ayuveda food
- the breakfast is rich, very rich! You can order fresh eggs and omelettes
- the suites at the pool are large, but a little bit old fashioned furnished
- the yoga teacher Ilona is amazing!
What needs to be improved:
- the bicycles are old and not very functional (but will be replaced over the winter)
- the SPA area needs a refurbishment and more focus regarding cleaning
- More cleaning in the bathroom
- think first, before you burn the fire next to the building :)
What we recommend:
- Go into the suites at the pool or ask for a room on the second floor in the main house
- Very good for a quiet holiday with focus on yoga, ayuveda and hours of reading at pool
- Book over booking.com
- Thanks for the great stay!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sa Bassa Rotja Ecoturisme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sa Bassa Rotja Ecoturisme Porreres, Majorca, Spain