“Boni Restaurant, Son Bou”
Review of Boni Indian Spice

Boni Indian Spice
Ranked #16 of 53 Restaurants in Alaior
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We found Boni's by accident on our first family holiday to Son Bou and have returned there for the following two years and have found it the best restaurant in the resort. Fantastic friendly service, lovely staff and amazing food cooked by the maître d's parents. The restaurant is a family run affair and Boni was wonderful company and really good with the kids. Couldn't recommend it any higher?

3  Thank Claire S

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Found this by accident while exploring the shopping area in Son Bou.

What a find, excelllent service and food. My kids loved the place, there is even a small 'play' area so you can let your kids leave you to a more relaxing meal if they finish before you.

Was offered an off the menu dish of a baked fish in a salt, lovely.

We went to menorca 2 years on the trott and went to this place about 3 times on each trip.

One down side, is the view is spoilt but the ugly hotel towers but then the whole of son bou is spoilt by those.

2  Thank tyw826
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We found Boni near the end of our holiday and ate here the last three nights. The food is lovely and the staff are very friendly, easily the best in Son Bou. It's just a pity we didn't find it sooner.

2  Thank fresa15
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Fantastic place! Friendly atmosphere, great with the kids. Healthy menu and full of great value choices. Everybody that goes to son bou should visit!

3  Thank lise_deeeee
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Came across this restaurant one night after we had already eaten, but decided to go in and have a drink as they have a lovely cosy separate bar area, with candles on the table, very different to most of the bars in Son Bou.
We decided to go back the next night, I'm very glad we did, gorgeous fresh food, presented lovely, The staff were excellent and very helpful, service fantastic, I had avocado stuffed with prawns to start which was huge, my husband had roasted onion soup ,to follow I had John Dory fish fillets which I have never tried before, absolutely delicious served with sautéed potatoes and roasted veg, my husband had baby lamb shank,,then we shared a delicious cheesecake and all washed down with their lovely house red wine
No sky sports screens in here, so that's a bonus for me, stands head and shoulders above most of the other restaurants in resort, lots of fresh fish and meats on the menu, I wish we had found this earlier as we would have visited again and again, Highly recommend restaurant, which we will return to on our next visit.

3  Thank MagsGovy