“brilliant pub”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Larne, United Kingdom
“brilliant pub”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

we found the kitcat and called most nights for a few beers.the staff are so friendly and have great info about the island. the snacks are great for a quick, filling lunch, my kids loved the milkshakes and choc fudge cake.they have free wifi too.they have a quiz night twice a week which was a great laugh,they do offers on beers /cocktails on different nights. the kids played on the pool table and xbox is also available for a few euros.i cant wait to be back sipping sangria watching the world go by.super hard working staff, owners clive and juliet have a super bar.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank trooper1212

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Nice British Pub”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We drank in here on our holiday to Son Bou. Staff friendly and helpful. Always busy. Only sell a few meals, no extensive menu and desserts. My kids had some desserts which were lovely.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank shazza555
“V high score”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

I had an unexpected stay in Menorca about a month ago. I pretty much stayed in Son Bou the whole ten days, thank goodness I found the KitKat bar. Clive, Lucy, Amy, Fid and another lady who's name I never did know, we're so welcoming. I made a note to myself that I owe them a very good, 5 star review. So this is it! Thanks guys, see you whenever I next get to visit Minorca again.

2 Thank Pete M
Malvern
“Most welcoming”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

English owned bar that is one of the most popular in the resort. They do snacks and have a Tapas night on a Wednesday which we were told is very good and popular so book if you want to go. The prices are realistic and you can watch Sky sports all day if you wish, but the staff make the place and are very chatty and helpful whoever is working. We found it a good place for a late evening drink or a lunchtime snack. About 3 Euros for a pint which is about norm for the resort. I am not normally a big user of English bars when aboad, but Son Bou doesn't offer too much in the way of Spanish good hospitality, so it was good to find his bar.

1 Thank Pencroft
Caithness
“Friendly bar”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Nice friendly bar. We didn't eat here but did find the service friendly. The beer was cheaper than any other restaurant hotel or bar we used during this trip to Menorca.